Chapter 99

"What is this?" Huo Bei didn't react for a while, it subconsciously prepared to bite, Qi Chu quickly raised his paw to stop it: "Don't, don't, don't move, don't move."

Huo Bei tilted his head, and looked at Qi Chu suspiciously, as if he didn't understand why Qi Chu's reaction was so violent.

"Do you still remember the brown bear from before?" Qi Chu said, "It's the one that went mad."

This reminder is already in place, Huo Bei nodded hesitantly, not understanding what this has to do with that brown bear, after all, it might be difficult to forget this.

Qi Chu raised his paw stiffly, and said with a bitter face, "I seem to have been tricked."

This injection was the tube that poked the brown bear before, and was later dropped by Qi Chu. After Huo Bei looked at this thing for a long time, his face changed slightly. He stepped forward and bit the back end of the injection, pulled it out and threw it away.

"Don't worry, the brown bear should have absorbed all of this stuff. I just pricked it, so it shouldn't... die soon, right?" When it came to the end, Qi Chu's whole dog's face collapsed. He looked at Huo Bei with tears in his eyes, and choked up slightly: "I'll be fine, right?"

"Yeah." Huo Bei responded, its eyes fell on Qichu's paws, and Galle who was playing at the side also came over, and it asked in confusion: "Qiqi, what are you doing?"

Qi Chu stretched out his paws stiffly, and Huo Bei was looking at Qi Chu's paws carefully, and there seemed to be something wrong with his appearance.

"Gale, did you do anything while we were away?" Huo Bei turned his head to look at Galle. Among these wolves, Galle alone occupied most of the suspicions.

Sure enough, Galle tilted his head, looked down at his paws, and with his tail hanging behind him, he said with a restrained look, "Boss, you just discovered it? I thought you'd have to wait to find out."

Huo Bei looked at it without making a sound. His claws had crushed the injection that had fallen on the ground, and the sharp tip of the claw pierced it directly. He heard Galle say, "I dug a few traps next to it, but they weren't as good as digging them all together. But I dug out some things, which should be good things. The novelty things I haven't seen before are all buried in your and Qiqi's wolf lair."

"Why was it buried in the wolf's den?" Qi Chu said weakly.

"You usually like to bury your favorite things in the nest." Galle's tail moved slightly, as if he was waiting for Huo Bei and Qi Chu's praise. Huo Bei held Qi Chu in his mouth, Qi Chu struggled twice and said: "Put me down quickly. I don't know when this thing will go wrong. If I become like that brown bear, I will bite you. Put me down quickly!"

"No." Huo Bei's voice was slightly low, he put Qi Chu down a little bit, stuck out his tongue to lick Qi Chu's face, and said, "I'll take you back to the cabin, he must have a way to help you."

The "he" in Huo Bei's mouth naturally refers to the old man.

The old man in the cabin was feeding a group of huskies. After he sneezed and rubbed his nose with his hand, he subconsciously glanced at several specially-made sleds beside him. Now there is only one wolf left here. When the wolf recovers from his injuries, he will probably run away.

The old man not only released a few wolves, but also lost his husky by the way.

He sighed deeply, threw a piece of meat to the husky's den, then leaned against the kennel and said, "I'm telling you, Xiao Jiu is a counterexample, you don't need to learn from it, just look for a wolf, and find a male wolf, alas."