Chapter 52

Qi Chu realized later that he was not wounded to death, but the embarrassing remarks had already been thrown out, and the words that were spoken were taken back like water poured out.

This husky was unusually ashamed, buried his head in the pit, and was unwilling to lift it up.

The live fish was still jumping uninterestedly, and from time to time it whipped Qi Chu with its tail. Huo Bei just looked at it with interest for a while, and then left. Qi Chu turned his head and grabbed the fish fiercely.

He didn't understand that Huo Bei should know that he would not be injured to death, but he didn't stop himself from saying his last words, but just watched like this, what kind of evil is this.

"Boss." When Galle strolled over, he was standing a little distance from the pit, and heard Qi Chu's whimpering. It paused and said, "You guys... Qi Chu's injury is quite serious, I see a lot of blood..."

"What do you want to say?" Galle seldom spoke in such a roundabout way, but suddenly hemuttering like this made Huo Bei a little suspicious. He turned his head and looked at Galle, as if waiting for Galle's next explanation.

Sure enough, after a while, Galle sighed deeply, and said helplessly, "Boss, the wolves really don't have the habit of abusing their partners, so they will be looked down upon by other wolves."

Wolves do not have the habit of abusing their partners, and even among wild animals, wolves are indeed very dedicated predators.

"Galle." Huo Bei said word by word: "I don't care what you're thinking about right now, forget it immediately, I didn't abuse my partner, understand?"

There was a hint of threat in Huo Bei's wolf eyes, which made Galle's back instantly stand up and explode. He nodded hesitantly, and before returning to his wolf den, he couldn't help but add: "My partner will run away if he is abused, and... Qi Chu is a very good and special wolf."

Galle thought that Qi Chu was a male wolf, but because of Huo Bei's pregnancy with a wolf cub, and for Huo Bei's safety, when he flung the snow leopard away, he fell off the cliff. Not only did he hurt himself, but even the cub fell off. Qi Chu felt so sad. If Huo Bei still treated him like this, it would be such a scumbag.

"Are you interested in it?" Huo Bei raised his eyelids, looked at Galle unkindly, and showed his fangs faintly. It stood up and walked towards Galle's direction, approaching slowly. After Galle realized that he had said something wrong, he immediately lay down on the ground, trembling slightly, trying to express to the wolf that he had no intention of coveting its wolf queen. Just when Huo Bei was about to approach Galle, Gano just came back, and it immediately blocked Galle and Huo Bei. Exasperated.

In the highly hierarchical pack of wolves, in Huo Bei's view, such behavior was a challenge to the authority of the wolf king.

Huo Bei slammed his mouth mercilessly. Even though Gano reacted quickly, he was still bitten. Seeing this, Galle bravely raised his paw and tried to attack Huo Bei, but the two brothers were not Huo Bei's opponents at all.

Back then Huo Bei defeated the old wolf king and won the position of leader, and he has held the position for such a long time. Galle and Gano had already suffered countless wounds under its claws. Now the Galle brothers still failed, and once again realized the powerful fighting power from Huo Bei.

Both Galle and Ganuo were overturned, and Galle even rolled directly into Huo Bei's pit. The place where it fell was just right where Qi Chu was lying there reflecting, and almost killed the husky below.

Qi Chu let out a mournful scream, and Galle got up, stepped on Qi Chu's furry back a few times with his paws, and hurriedly climbed to the pit again. He saw that Gano had very wittily exposed his neck and abdomen in front of Huo Bei. This is the most dangerous and weak part of a beast, and it is usually not easily exposed.