Chapter 10: Yin Yang Weirdness

"It's really the smell of Huo Bei."

"It's not only Huo Bei's smell, but also very strong. It's obvious that Huo Bei left a scent on it on purpose."

"Have you ever been smelled by Huo Bei?"

"No... who would do this to a companion?"

...

Unfamiliar discussion voices came from his ears, mixed with howling wolves from time to time, Qi Chu subconsciously shook his tail slightly when he heard the howling, but he was too weak, so he could only make indistinct whimpers with all his strength.

He wanted to open his eyes, but his eyelids seemed to be pinned down by someone, and he couldn't move. He could only listen to the wolves discussing around him, but the sound was getting closer and further away.

The voices continued one after another, as if they were about to send someone away.

Qi Chu: ...I'm not dead yet, I can save it again.

After hooking his paws twice, he felt his tail was picked up by someone and dragged along the ice. He felt that he only had half a dog's life left, and he might be buried on the ice of the lake.

He could almost smell the blood along the way, all his own blood.

"Galle." The second child, Sawyer, glanced at Galle who was biting Qichu's tail and dragging casually, and reminded: "Drag the neck, you will kill it like this."

Galle was already dissatisfied and had an irritable temper. When he heard Sawyer's words, he immediately let go, turned and walked aside expressionlessly. Sawyer's wolf pupils flashed a trace of ferocity, and faintly revealed a trace of fangs.

"Let me do it." Gano walked between Sawyer and Galle, glanced at Qi Chu's body, avoided his neck injury, picked him up and dragged him towards the shore.

Galle sneered, and deliberately bumped into Gano when he walked by.

Qi Chu didn't know who dragged him back, but he felt that the wolves who dragged him changed several times, some were soft-spoken, and some seemed to have a grudge against him, but the little consciousness he had left was howling in his mind.

*

The sun gradually sank, and the forest darkened. The snowy owl twittered on the branches, and the Siberian wolf under the tree opened its eyes. It seemed a little puzzled why Qi Chu hadn't come back yet.

In fact, the territory Huo Bei marked here is not that big, it's just a temporary resting place. It stands to reason that he should come back even after three rounds, not to mention one tour. Thinking of this, Huo Bei remembered Qi Chu's crooked posture when walking, and felt a little uneasy.

Generally, wolves know the direction, and wolves like Sawyer who have been injured and have a bad sense of direction are rare after all, but when Huo Bei thought of Qi Chu's unreliable personality, he felt a little anxious, lowered his head and licked the wound on his hind leg, and looked around from time to time.

It sniffed the smell next to him. Qi Chu hadn't wandered around him all day, so the smell became much weaker. Night gradually fell, the temperature dropped suddenly, and even a snowstorm blew up.

Huo Bei finally couldn't sit still anymore. It changed from lying on the ground to half lying on its back. It raised its head and let out a wolf howl, trying to find Qichu's position, but there was no response that made him disgusted, only the howling of the strong wind in the trees.

The always calm and indifferent Siberian wolf stood up, with a trace of restlessness on his face, it raised its head again and let out a long howl, trying to let Qi Chu recognize its position in the wind and snow, or respond and give it a hint, so that Huo Bei can determine Qi Chu's position.