Chapter 65

Qi Chu didn't understand how Anol knew that he was a dog and not a wolf, but now he didn't have time to ask this question. After all, in front of Huo Bei, the best way to cover up this kind of question was to cover it up, otherwise the suspicious Siberian wolf would definitely notice something.

The appearance of Huo Bei biting Qi Chu's mouth surprised Arnold. He looked at Huo Bei with great interest, then turned his head to look at Qi Chu, and finally, under Huo Bei's warning gaze, he took a few steps back very interestingly, expressing that he had no intention of attacking.

"You are the leader of the pack of wolves who accepted it later?" Huo Bei asked with a low voice.

Although Huo Bei didn't say it clearly, they all knew that this "it" referred to Xiao Hei, who was dying with death. Xiao Hei never expected that Qi Chu would lie to him, and this husky didn't have a single truth in his mouth.

"Hmm." Hearing this, Anol looked down at the little black wolf on the ground. After the black wolf died, it was motionless. Its wounds were still bleeding, but its eyes were already covered with a layer of gray mist. Anol stretched out his tongue and licked his fangs and said, "The lowest wolf."

In the wolf pack, the lowest wolf lives a life that is worse than death, but as long as the wolf king and his wife don't kick it out of the wolf pack, it can live in the wolf pack all the time, but obviously Arnold doesn't kick it out, but it is not good for it. A low-level wolf is bullied in the wolf pack. Whether it is eating or drinking, it is always the last one, and it is beaten almost every day.

The size of the black wolf is not small, and it cannot be weak in terms of strength, otherwise it would not have had the guts to challenge Huo Bei's leadership position, so it will become the lowest wolf. There is only one reason, and that is that it intended to usurp the throne, but failed here.

Wolves who fail to usurp the throne generally end badly.

So even if Galle had the intention of usurping the throne, only when Huo Bei was away, and when the wolves were led by Sawyer for the time being, would they try to challenge Sawyer.

Xiao Hei's death was not a big deal to the two wolves, and none of the wolf kings took a failed wolf seriously.

"Are you very interested in my territory?" Huo Bei glanced around from Qi Chu's body, his eyes fell on the wound on the back of Qi Chu's neck, his tone suddenly condensed, and he said unkindly: "Then come to me."

Arnold took a step back wisely to show that he was not threatening, and he did not want to provoke Huo Bei and compete for the territory of the wolves.

"I have to say, you really surprised me." Arnold tilted his head, his eyes scanned Huo Bei and Qi Chu, and said meaningfully: "I think your partner must be very interested in the cliff opposite the ice lake."

It didn't tell Huo Bei that Qi Chu was a "dog" and not a "wolf", but judging by the posture, it seemed that he didn't intend to let this matter go like this. Qi Chu's heart was almost in his throat, and he wished that this wolf would go away and disappear in front of his eyes.

The cliffs opposite the frozen lake.

Qi Chu is quite familiar with this. After all, if he remembered correctly, he was there when he woke up, and then he wanted to seek death. When he quickly ended his dog life, he saw a brown bear, and then his survival instinct broke out.

But in such a scene, when Anol proposed this location, Qi Chu's subconscious mind suddenly raised his head, and he quietly raised his head to look at Huo Bei. Huo Bei's attention was all on Ganol, and he didn't notice Qi Chu's gaze. Qi Chu opened his mouth, but finally said nothing.