Chapter 23: Abuse

"Don't bark." When Huo Bei met Qi Chu for the first time, it didn't press Qi Chu hard at all, but the other party screamed as hard as it could, as if it had been abused by some non-wolf. At that time, Huo Bei saw such a screaming wolf for the first time, and he froze for a while, and even began to doubt himself.

But this time, it was sure that before its paw touched Qi Chu, Qi Chu had already started screaming!

"Woo--"

Qi Chu let out a long whimper from his mouth closed by the external force, and a pair of pupils looked at Huo Bei innocently, with a hint of fear.

The wolves on the side came to watch, and Sawyer had already sensed something strange in this abnormal atmosphere, but he didn't speak. Since Huo Bei didn't deny it, it shouldn't say it either.

"I didn't touch you." Huo Bei sighed deeply, and it said: "I let go of my claws, you are not allowed to bark, do you understand?"

The innocent look on Qi Chu's face was really deceptive. He knew that the wolf under his claws was probably faking it, but Huo Bei subconsciously relaxed.

Qi Chu learned his lesson this time, and after his mouth was let go, he laid down on the ground cautiously. Seeing that he hadn't moved, Huo Bei was a little suspicious and said, "Get up."

There was a hint of coldness in its voice, and the wildness and ferocity in its wolf eyes made Qi Chu feel a little scared. He got up from the ground obediently, and his paws were numb because he had been pretending to be unconscious for so long.

Huo Bei's eyes fell on his limping paw, and he decided that the wolf must be playing the old trick again. With a cold face, it passed by Qi Chu, glanced at Galle and Sawyer, and said in a low voice: "Go back to the ice lake."

"Okay, boss." Sawyer responded.

Huo Bei seems to have been circling this mountain for the past two days, going up and down and up again, and now he has to go down again.

Because of the snow, the road down the mountain was a bit slippery. Although Huo Bei's hind leg was injured, it has recovered a lot after such a long time. Using rocks and tree trunks as support points, it chose the fastest route. With its leadership, the wolves immediately followed, and it was considered normal.

On the other hand, Qi Chu followed slowly, trying to widen the distance between himself and the wolves, so that he could run away.

In fact, he didn't want to run, but he had such a big handle in Huo Bei's claws. If he did something to anger the Siberian wolf one day, it was still unknown whether he would be able to get out of the wolf pack alive.

As a husky, he yearns for freedom by nature.

"What are you doing?" Huo Bei's ears moved slightly, and he noticed that Qichu was getting farther and farther away from the wolves. It stood beside the tree trunk, glanced coldly at Qichu who was limping, then turned his head and said to Galle: "Look at it."

"Okay." Galle replied.

Qi Chu raised his head and glanced at Huo Bei, then lowered his head guiltyly, and followed Galle as if resigned to his fate. When Huo Bei saw this, he ignored it and continued walking down the mountain.

"What did you do? Why is the boss so angry?" Galle lowered his voice curiously, and asked in a low voice.

"Oh." Of course Qi Chu couldn't tell the truth, he sighed deeply.

"I understand. Is it because your cub is gone, so the boss is angry... This is not right. You said that the boss didn't know that you were pregnant and passed away." Galle thought about it carefully, and he shook his head solemnly: "And the boss is not this kind of wolf."

"..." Qi Chu looked at Galle hesitantly, and after a wolf and a dog looked at each other for a long time, it was Galle who was defeated first, and it tilted its head: "What do you want to say?"

"Don't tell it about my pregnancy, it will be sad." The husky, who never changed his mind, licked his paw and said sadly, "It was angry with me because I met a snow leopard when I went to inspect the territory before, and you will know later... I fell off the cliff, but it didn't know, it thought I left without saying goodbye."

Galle gasped, and looked at Qi Chu sympathetically.

Seeing that the lie was going in a more and more outrageous direction, Qi Chu lowered his eyes and licked his paws as if hiding his guilt. His tail was wagging slightly uneasily. It happened that Huo Bei saw this scene when he turned his head. He saw Galle and Qi Chu leaning on each other, even Qi Chu's tail was shaking, and felt displeased.

"Ja Nuo." Huo Bei stopped in his tracks, turned his head and said to Jia Nuo who was not far behind him, "Take your brother and cut off the queen together."

"..." Gano looked back at Qichu and Galle, and it responded, "Okay."

It immediately walked towards the back, walked past Galle and said, "Galle, we will go last."

"Why?" Galle was slightly dissatisfied.

"Boss's meaning." Gano was speaking to Galle, but he looked at the wolf sitting in front of him. Huo Bei stood by the tree trunk, his cold eyes never moved away. The wolf has a high sense of danger, and it faintly sensed the impatience and threat in Huo Bei's eyes.

"Then let's walk at the end together, Qi Chu walked too slowly." Galle hadn't heard Qi Chu finish talking about Huo Bei's pursuit of it, about the wolf's courtship experience, which is very rare.

"Galle." Gano accentuated his tone. Galle took a deep breath, growled at Gano with some irritability, then turned his head and walked towards the back, saying gloomily, "You are really annoying, Gano."

Although he is the younger brother, Galle doesn't think that Gano is stronger than himself in fighting power, and he is not willing to listen to Gano's words because of his bad temper.

Thinking it was over like this, Qi Chu returned to the state of a husky slowly following behind the pack of wolves, but this time there were two brothers Cano Galle behind him, so he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

But when he was still thinking about how to slip away, he found that Huo Bei, who was supposed to be leading the way, was by the tree trunk all the time. Its eyes fell on Qi Chu, and when Qi Chu came to his side, it stepped forward and walked beside Qi Chu. It said: "It's hard to pretend to be injured. Put your paws down, and pretend to be in front of me next time, and I'll let you try the feeling of being really hurt."

Huo Bei was so close to him that the hairs on Qi Chu's back stood up nervously. The numb paws had to be gently lowered, but soon raised again, and whispered: "I really hurt."

Then he stretched out his paw carefully, and opened his paw pad: "It's numb..."

Huo Bei: ...

Huo Bei, who had been deceived many times, no longer believed Qi Chu's words. It immediately stretched out its claws and slapped Qi Chu's claws away, but when it touched Qi Chu's claws, the other party let out a scream, which was more miserable than ever before, with a long tail.

The unexplained wolves looked at them one after another, and Galle turned to look at Gano, and it asked, "Is this considered to be abusing a partner?"

Qi Chu, who had numb paws and suffered a "heavy injury", raised his paws whimperingly, and distanced himself from Huo Bei, as if he was being bullied but could not make a sound.

"Boss..." Sawyer thought for a while and said, "Wolves don't have the habit of abusing their partners."

Wolves love their partners very much, they are very devoted, monogamous, and will not be separated unless they are widowed, let alone such abuse.

The faces of the wolves in the wolf pack were clearly marked with the words "domestic violence is not advisable".

What's more, this is a wolf that conceived a cub for the alpha wolf and then lost a cub.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: The claws are numb...

Huo Bei: My heart is numb...