Chapter 84

Galle placed Gano in the place where they found the berries before. The bushes here are denser and not easy to be found. Gano's condition is not very good, and its fur has lost its luster.

Although Galle usually fights with Gano, and the two brothers love to quarrel when nothing happens, but when his elder brother was injured, Galle calmed down a lot and stayed by Gano's side obediently. After placing him in the bushes, he lowered his head and licked Gano's injured paw.

The wound on the paw looked a bit inflamed, the entire paw was swollen, and the part near the pad of the paw was even oozing pus. I thought it was just a slight sprain, but I didn't expect it to be so serious.

Before Qi Chu took Jia Nuo to clean the wounds, but in the end they were just animals. Even though Qi Chu was a human before, he is only a husky now, and what he can do is very limited. Such a simple cleaning obviously cannot solve Jia Nuo's current injuries.

"That was the sound of a gun just now." From Qi Chu's mouth, Huo Bei roughly knew that a gun is a very lethal thing. In fact, even if Qi Chu didn't say it, Huo Bei could sense how dangerous this thing was with his wild animal instinct, so it would choose to evacuate.

"The gunshots are still some distance away." Qi Chu looked up at the place where the gunshots came from, and said, "Let's stay here for the time being."

It is easy to defend and difficult to attack here. I have to say that Arnold chose a good location as the habitat of wolves, but it was a pity that Tula lost it.

Now this place is cheaper, Qi Chu and the others.

*

Arnold did not besiege the Doberman pinscher in front of the wolves, which made Doberman a little surprised. When he turned his head and left, he glanced at Arnold, hesitated for a moment, and then left without looking back.

"Leader." Tula stood beside Anol. Seeing the expression on Anol's face, he took a step back subconsciously. Suddenly, Anol turned his head and threw Tula to the ground. His fangs pierced Tula's neck. His voice was low and angry: "So after you became the wolf king, this is how you led the wolves?"

Arnold's wolf pack has many more members than Huo Bei's, and is more complicated, but these are all companions who have followed Arnold for a long time, and losing any one of them will make Arnold a little sad.

Tula didn't say a word, it struggled for a while, and found that it couldn't resist Anol after he recovered from his injury.

Tula knew that Arnold would kill it, or drive it out. In any case, it was impossible to keep it in the wolf pack, except because it usurped the throne, and more importantly, Tula killed Arnold's cub after the usurpation.

For Arnold, this is an unforgivable thing.

"Do you want me to move my claws, or you go by yourself." Arnold tilted his head, and his eyes fell on Tu La's body, as if he was waiting for Tu La's answer. It seemed to give Tu La a choice. In fact, there was only one way for Tu La to go, and that was to leave here.

Tula wanted to struggle again, but facing the suppression of strength, Tula had no choice but to give up unwillingly, and left here with his tail hanging down.

"Leader." The other wolves came over, rubbed against their companion lying on the ground, raised their hair and let out a low wolf howl.

Anol also walked over, looked at his dead companion, and after a long silence, led the wolves towards the place where the big man disappeared.

The strong smell of blood soon attracted other beasts, they chewed up the remaining stumps on the ground, swallowed them, and then continued to hide in the forest without a trace.