Chapter 62

Since Galle was warned by Huo Bei, every time he met Qi Chu, he tucked his tail and avoided Qi Chu a little, and even avoided Qi Chu a little while hunting. It didn't want to be regarded as a provocateur by Huo Bei.

Qi Chu's fur became more and more fluffy after this period of cultivation. After shaking it twice, he looked at the fur that fell from the wolf's den, compared it with his own fur, and then sniffed it closer to make sure that it was not his own fur, but Huo Bei's.

He knew that wolves lost their hair during the estrus period, but he didn't expect it to be so serious. He didn't feel this way when he lost his hair before, but now watching the wolves shed their hair, he even began to worry that the pack of wolves would be completely bald one day.

"It will grow back in autumn and winter." Huo Bei stood on the pit and looked at Qi Chu, keeping his gaze fixed on the fur on the ground, raised his paw slightly and licked it and said, "Don't look, it won't shed the hair after a while."

"It's true that there will be no hair loss after a while." Qi Chu sighed: "According to this speed, it will all fall out after a while."

Qi Chu got out of the pit. He shook his tail lightly and walked around in a circle. His paws were scratching on the ground. It seemed that it was difficult to get the claws out. Huo Bei came over curiously and saw a large piece of hair stuck to Qi Chu's paws.

"He Luo dropped it." Before Huo Bei could ask, Qi Chu responded, "I just started to shoot it, and then..."

Then Hero became bald, so that Qi Chu looked at his paws in shock. Is this still the normal speed of hair loss?

Huo Bei looked at the large piece of hair in silence, then looked at He Luo, who was already bald here and there, and his back was almost bald, and said in a muffled voice, "Did you really not catch it?"

"I really didn't catch it." In order to prove his innocence, Qi Chu walked up to He Luo, who was completely unaware, and raised his paw to say hello. He hooked his paw, patted He Luo's back seemingly unintentionally, and said, "Good morning."

He Luo didn't know what Qi Chu was doing, and after shaking his tail, he responded, turned and left, leaving behind a large tuft of hair between Qi Chu's claws.

Huo Bei: ...

It wants to see if its back is also bald.

In fact, this is not the first time that the wolves have experienced the estrus period in early spring. The last time Hero and the others lost their hair, Huo Bei felt that it was normal, very ordinary, and there was nothing surprising. Even if the hair fell out, it did not affect the fierce appearance of the wolf.

But now looking at Qi Chu, who was still furry, and He Luo, who looked embarrassed because of shedding hair everywhere, he suddenly fell silent, without comparison, there would be no harm.

However, Hero is not the only one who loses hair in the wolves, but it is the most serious one. Galle also lost a lot of hair, but he did not shed as much hair as Hero. This speed made Qi Chu wonder if Hero had a skin disease.

After all, when he was in school before, some stray cats and dogs were outside for a long time, and they were often infected with some skin diseases, and there would be a large area of ​​hair loss. He once saw an orange cat that lost its hair and fell out of shape.

The various complications caused by skin diseases are also terrible. This kind of disease is unintentionally a kind of torture for animals. Qi Chu looked at He Luo with some concern. When he really wanted to go over to have a look, He Luo avoided it.