Chapter 18: Cool Off

"Did you hear any sound just now?" Galle raised his head, stopped, and looked towards the place where the sound came from.

Sawyer also stopped, his eyes darkened and he said: "It should be the voice of the brown bear. I don't know why it is roaring so angrily. Could it be that the two wolves went to seek revenge on it?"

The two wolves refer to the two wolves who lost a litter of cubs.

"Probably not." Galle took a step forward, then turned his head to look at Qi Chu, his eyes fell on Qi Chu's stomach, there used to be an unborn wolf cub here, but now there is no more.

That damn snow leopard!

The pack of wolves without a wolf and with a "weak" male wolf didn't want to have a direct confrontation with the angry brown bear here. Sawyer thought about it and decided to go around to a farther place to avoid the traces of the brown bear.

But in this way, it will be more difficult for them to find traces of Huo Bei.

"In fact, your boss must also be looking for us." Qi Chu comforted: "Although we can't find it, it can find us!"

Sawyer was a little frustrated about his lack of sense of direction, so that he led the wolves in the wrong direction. He stuck out his tongue and licked his fangs, and said in a low voice, "I led the wolves in the wrong direction."

Qi Chu, who also had a bad sense of direction, expressed his understanding. He nodded and said, "Let's just go, leave the rest to Huo Bei."

Huo Bei, whose hope was pinned inexplicably, was licking the fresh blood on his fangs, dragging his injured left leg, and climbing up the mountain step by step. He reflected on why he went down the mountain countless times, and then turned into thinking why Qi Chu wanted to go down the mountain, and then went up the mountain with the wolves.

The most important thing is that it is very difficult for the wolves to accept wolves from outside. What method did Qi Chu use to walk together with the wolves, such intimacy.

This Siberian wolf never imagined in his life that, as a wolf, there are times when rumors are spread.

In the dense woods, there is snow everywhere, and one paw stepped on it, directly below the knees. Fortunately, the husky has thick fur. It was originally a Siberian husky, and it would be fine even if it was buried in the snow overnight.

But Qi Chu still doesn't like touching the snow with her belly, it always feels chilly.

"Then when you were with the boss, did the boss say that he would bring you to the wolf pack?" Galle had gotten to know Qi Chu well along the way, and he leaned over and said, "Why hasn't the boss come to us for so long."

"Of course I said it, and said that it would always be with me, with the wolves." Qi Chu closed his eyes and said nonsense: "It also said that it would catch me fresh rabbits and wild deer every day, warm my nest, and teach the cubs to hunt when it has cubs... But its leg is injured, and it will go to the wolves when it is better."

"I really can't imagine what the boss looks like when he says these words." In Galle's impression, Huo Bei has always been in a surly mood, and he will never allow any wolf to challenge his authority and status. At least he will drive out the wolves, and at worst he will bite his throat off on the spot.

When not hunting, Huo Bei would always be a wolf, always on guard.

"Very gentle." Unknowingly, Qi Chu had already set up an affectionate image label for Huo Bei, but he didn't know that this was actually a bit too scary for the wolves. After thinking for a while, he said: "This is probably the power of love-ah!"