Chapter 51

Originally, Huo Bei planned to teach Qi Chu a lesson and let him remember it. Now it seems that instead of teaching Qi Chu a lesson, he taught Huo Bei himself a lesson. It glanced at Qi Chu's neck from time to time, and the wound was covered by fluff. Huo Bei's face became more and more gloomy, with annoyance hidden in his eyes.

Had it known that there was a snow leopard ambushing there, it would not have forced Qi Chu to deal with the lynx cub, or would have pushed the time forward a bit...

Huo Bei thought about it all night, and finally realized a truth. When Qi Chu hunted moose regardless of his own danger, it should teach Qi Chu a good lesson. Otherwise, not only would he not understand why he was wrong, but there might be other problems.

All in all, indifference is not a good thing, after all, Qi Chu left Huo Bei, and it seemed that he had more fun with Galle.

Of course, Qi Chu didn't know that the Siberian wolf lying next to him was silent, and his heart had already turned seventy or eighty times. He just lay obediently beside Huo Bei, feeling full of security, and slept more peacefully at night.

However, Huo Bei obviously forgot one thing, the snow leopard made such a fuss, Qi Chu didn't run around much that day, so in the middle of the night, Huo Bei was kicked awake by Qi Chu, he opened his eyes suddenly, turned his head and found Qi Chu was running with his eyes closed, his limbs in a posture of paddling water, it was obviously a nightmare again.

The next day, Qi Chu woke up refreshed. After sleeping all night, he felt that the whole dog was much more energetic, but the wound on the back of the neck became a little painful after a night. Huskies are a kind of creature that cannot tolerate pain, and even a little pain has to show a very serious appearance.

So Huo Bei saw Qi Chu, who was full of energy, lay down again, looking weak and unable to move.

"What's wrong? Can't get up?" Huo Bei asked.

"It hurts too much." Qi Chu said in a muffled voice, "I can't move. It hurts when I move. Quickly check if it bites through my neck, if it is still bleeding, and will I die? This snow leopard must have a grudge against me. It was like this last time, and it will still be like this this time."

"Last time?" Huo Bei checked the wound on Qi Chu's neck, while accurately grasping the key point of Qi Chu's words, he paused and said, "What's going on?"

"It was you who asked me to inspect the territory, and then I was chased by the snow leopard to the edge of the cliff, and then I was bitten and fell together, and almost fell to my death." Qi Chu still had a lingering fear when he said this: "That time it was bitten here, this time it was bitten here again, what do you think it is this habit?"

Huo Bei, who also likes to hold Qi Chu's neck in his mouth, was silent for a moment, the soft flesh of Qi Chu's neck is best to bite, a light bite of his fangs can pick him up.

"What's wrong with the back of my neck? Why don't you talk?" Huo Bei's silence made Qi Chu even more uneasy. He raised his head, looked at Huo Bei tremblingly, and asked cautiously, "It won't hurt too much, right?"

Huo Bei shook his head.

"Bitten?" Qi Chu's face changed, his pupils suddenly widened, and he even flinched subconsciously, staring at Huo Bei in horror: "Can I still live? It won't be a flashback now..."

Huo Bei didn't know if it was a flashback, after all, it was just an innocent Siberian wolf. To be precise, it didn't even know what a "brightness" was.

"Am I going to die?" After Qi Chu said this, he felt even weaker. He couldn't even lift his paws. The whole dog was in a state of serious injury and dying. Its tail shook slightly, and it lightly hit Huo Bei's body.