Chapter 20: End of Life

The small rock that Qi Chu was lying on was actually not that strong. As a husky, he was smaller than a Siberian wolf, and his tail hung down. Only when talking about Huo Bei, he would raise the tip of his tail and shake it gently.

The eyes of the wolves fell on the tip of his wagging tail, confirming once again that Qi Chu really loved Huo Bei.

But in fact, this husky, who is strong on the outside but has a guilty conscience, raised his head, trying to show that what he said was true with this posture, but he couldn't control his tail, conveying his uneasiness.

After Huo Bei passed the wild deer, the aura belonging to the wolves and Qi Chu became more and more obvious. It was only halfway along the way that he smelled the smell of the brown bear, and then his face sank slightly, but the wolves obviously did not have any conflict with the brown bear, but just changed direction.

It climbed up the hillside along this familiar road, and its eyes fell on the familiar rocks. The handsome wolf was particularly conspicuous, while the other wolves looked up at it. No matter how it looked, it seemed wrong.

"At that time, it was really trying to be nice to me, trying to pursue me." Qi Chu's face showed a trace of helplessness, he raised his head, and sighed deeply: "But how can things like feelings be forced?"

Huo Bei's wolf eyes were slightly half-closed, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes, he didn't understand what Qi Chu was talking about.

It didn't appear directly, but was not far away, listening to Qi Chu's nonsense there, and the wolves looked very interested. The white snow and branches blocked Huo Bei's figure, so that it was not spotted immediately.

"When it came towards me with a wild deer in its mouth, I was a little bit moved, but... I rejected it." Qi Chu lay on the rock, his tail slowly drooping: "I am not a wolf that is easy to chase, I am a lone wolf without a pack of wolves. I have to be cautious in terms of feelings."

Galle nodded.

"But it didn't give up because of this. Even after being rejected by me, it still gave me the prey, tore it up, and warmed the nest with its fur, and let me put two claws in its arms." Qi Chu sighed: "It really loves me too much."

Huo Bei, who was listening to these words behind the tree, tilted his head slightly, and couldn't hide his puzzled eyes anymore. Why did he feel that this description was both strange and familiar, and there was a strangeness that he couldn't describe.

"But in the battle with the lynx, I understood that life and death are sometimes unpredictable. Instead of hesitating and standing still, it is better to trust it once. It drags its injured body and protects me. I have no reason to refuse a wolf who loves me so much!" Qi Chu raised his paw, then licked it, and said affectionately: "So, we are together like this."

"After being together, it loves me more than before." Qi Chu concluded.

Qi Chu gave her superb acting skills full marks.

He made the most of the Huskies' nature as a showman.

Huo Bei took a deep breath, the lynx, the wounded, the wild deer... everything seemed to point to it. Speaking of it, everything seemed to be fine, but the handsome wolf in front of him obviously distorted the facts.

It was Jiela who first discovered Huo Bei. When he turned his head, he saw Huo Bei behind the tree, and subconsciously whispered: "Boss?"

Huo Bei shook his head, indicating that it didn't need to say anything, and then walked out from behind the tree. It wanted to see what else the nonsense wolf in front of him could say.

Although Jiela didn't understand why Huo Bei didn't let him call it, he still obediently obediently and made way to the side.

Qi Chu didn't notice the movement by the tree. He was racking his brains to weave a lie about a romantic pursuit, even down to a certain detail. He had already taken out all the little animal knowledge in his mind, and the images of a few stray cats courting and playing in the school rolled back and forth in his mind several times.

"It likes my tail very much." Qi Chu said without thinking: "It runs after my tail when it has nothing to do, and it also likes to hold my tail when it sleeps, and then let me be in its arms."

Huo Bei, who "likes to run after his tail", looked at Qi Chu spreading rumors expressionlessly, a little sharp fangs were slightly exposed at the corner of its mouth, and there was a trace of unkindness in its long and narrow wolf eyes.

From Qi Chu's departure, to the discovery of Qi Chu's aura, until now when he saw the other party laying on the rock and talking nonsense in a serious manner, Huo Bei just stood below and listened. Qi Chu's appearance was full of sincerity.

"I didn't expect the boss to court like this." Galle sighed with emotion, then tilted his furry head and asked, "Then do you miss the boss now? You must miss him too."

"Yes, I miss it very much. If it can appear in front of me now, I am willing to agree to any conditions of it." Qi Chu licked his paw, his ears moved slightly, and his blue eyes were full of affection: "I really miss him very much."

As he said that, he looked down at his abdomen, and his face changed into sadness in an instant, and the change of face was extremely fast.

"Stomach injury?" Seeing Qi Chu staring at his own abdomen, Huo Bei mistakenly thought that Qi Chu had an injury to his abdomen, and his eyes darkened slightly.

Standing by the side, Jiela wanted to explain, but suddenly remembered that Qi Chu said that he didn't want Huo Bei to know that he had lost his cub, otherwise Huo Bei would be very sad, so Jiela could only shake his head, and then took two steps back.

It was probably because Jie La's eyes were too obvious, full of sympathy and sadness, which made Huo Bei uncomfortable.

"But don't be sad, we will have more when your boss comes back." Husky's few hearts and eyes were on his face, and the dog's face was full of affection, but those eyes quietly avoided the eyes of the wolves.

Well, this sentence completely proves that the bad guess in Huo Bei's heart has become a reality. After taking a deep breath, he snorted coldly.

Although the movement was small, it still attracted the attention of the wolves. The wolves turned their heads and saw Huo Bei. At this time, Huo Bei was no longer like when he saw Qi Chu just now. At that time, he was seriously injured. The blood on his fur was stuck to the wound.

Its body was still covered with a light layer of snow, and it raised its head slightly to look at Qi Chu.

"Boss? You said that the boss is after you." Huo Bei faintly bared his fangs, his sharp claws hooked on the ground: "Then why did you reject him?"

Qi Chu snorted and laughed: "Because I am a lone wolf, I need to be cautious about my relationship, so I was testing it at the time."

The gazes of the other wolves gradually changed. Even Galle took a step back, tilted his head slightly to look at Qi Chu, and then turned his head to look at Huo Bei. Only then did Qi Chu realize that there was an extra wolf in the pack.

This wolf looked a little familiar, but in his memory, it seemed that he had never seen this wolf before.

The wolf in front of me had its tail hanging between its hind limbs and its ears were pricked up. It had already exposed a trace of ferocious canine teeth towards Qi Chu, and it walked towards Qi Chu slowly.

But before he could turn around, he was gently pressed against the soft abdomen by the wolf's sharp claws. The claws hooked the neat flesh, and sneered in a low voice: "Very well, if you are not spreading rumors about me, I will almost take it seriously."

Although Qi Chu didn't recognize Huo Bei immediately, he felt a sense of imminent death from the familiar sense of oppression.

As a husky who doesn't recognize people, Qi Chu feels that the dog's birth is probably at the end.

The author has something to say:

Tips: Huskies are pet dogs that can face blindness

[I have some diarrhea today, so I wasted a little time. Generally, if there are no special circumstances, the update will be around 12 noon. See you tomorrow at 12 noon! 】