Chapter 105

Beside this inaccessible mountain forest, there was still a smell of blood in the hut. The old man cleaned up the blood on the ground, and then touched the Siberian wolf who was half asleep.

Since it was a strange wolf, and it looked like it had been anesthetized, it would not be a joke if it caught him off guard and gave him a bite.

Iman, whose mouth is trapped, has never had this kind of treatment. He usually wears a muzzle, but there is still a little room for movement. This one is really tight, and his mouth can't be opened at all. He tried to lift his paws to scratch, but it didn't help.

"Are you awake?" When he heard the sound, the old man knew that the wolf had woken up. He turned his head to look at Iman, then moved his gaze down and landed on Iman's abdomen.

The light was a bit dim, and Iman had never seen the old man before. Although he seemed to feel it in a daze before, after seeing it soberly, the wolf still trembled in fright, and its tail blew out. Although its mouth was tied, there was a low growl from its throat.

It woke up almost instantly, staring at the old man in front of it with extreme vigilance, its sharp claws hooked on the ground, and after getting up from the ground, it lowered its upper body and stared at the old man.

The old man knew that this was a sign of the wolf's distrust of him. When he rescued Arnold for the first time, Arnold also looked like this.

"Let's eat. The wound is just in the eyes, but it's not too deep." The old man put a bowl of meat in front of Iman and asked, "Want to eat?"

Iman tilted his head and didn't say anything, but he didn't smell the pot of meat either.

"The vigilance is really high." The old man scratched his hair. He was not too close to Anol. It is very dangerous to approach such a wild wolf. It is not difficult to guess that this wolf must have something to do with stealing dogs.

Originally the old man looked at the wolf and thought it might be a pet wolf, but looking at the wolf, it didn't look like a pet wolf.

Wolves are rarely treated as pets, unless they are wolves that have completely lost their wildness, which is obviously not the case here.

"Looking at me so fiercely, do you still want to do something to me?" The old man looked at the bandage wrapped around Iman's mouth. The other end of the bandage was a little longer. The old man stood up and shook his head, and only pulled the end of the bandage when he turned to go out.

The wolf's mouth was released in an instant, and it pounced on the old man almost immediately, but the old man was even faster and closed the door directly. The wolf slammed into the door fiercely, growled unwillingly, and scratched the door with its claws, but it didn't do anything.

This wolf was much more vicious than the old man thought, after all, Arnold was not so vicious back then.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo of -- " when the old man came out, wagging their tails to lick the old man's hand.

It's not a shame to wag their tails for food. The enthusiasm of the huskies made the old man dumbfounded. After the meat was brought out from the house for the huskies to eat, the group of huskies ran away after eating. The old man shook his head helplessly when he saw this.

He turned his head to look into the room across the door, then turned and left.

Although I don't know whether the suspicious man yesterday is from the animal protection organization, or whether the little man has anything to do with that man, but when it's time to call the police, the old man is absolutely unambiguous.