Chapter 98

Unfortunately, the police came. When they arrived, Arthuro was already dead. The old man told the police the truth, and sighed: "The wolves in this area are often targeted by poachers. They are either skinned and sold, or sent to underground casinos, or given to some people as pets."

In fact, what the old man said is correct, and both the police and animal protectors are strengthening their preventive capabilities in this regard, trying their best to protect this group of original Siberian residents from outside intrusion.

The police finally took some evidence around the hut, and when they left, they noticed Arnold who was stealing food from the kennel, and a Siberian wolf who was kissing a husky.

"Oh, I think I may be wrong." One of the policemen wiped his eyes, turned and left.

After the police left, the old man walked to the kennel, and his intuition told him that there was something tricky. Sure enough, a certain Siberian wolf drove the other huskies aside very shamelessly, and then buried himself in eating hard, gnawing on the food that belonged to the huskies.

It is obviously not the first time it has done this kind of behavior, it is very handy, its tail hangs behind, and it flicks its neck happily because it is full of food, its ears are slightly erected, the group of huskies huddled together, straightened up immediately after seeing the old man, and let out one after another.

Anol, who was stealing something to eat, immediately became vigilant. It didn't look back in a hurry, but continued to lower its head, pretentiously gnawed two bites of meat, and then fled out of the window next to it at an extremely fast speed. The speed was so fast that even the iron basin thrown by the old man didn't catch up, and it directly hit the window frame next to it, making a loud noise.

"Arnold." The old man walked over to pick up the bowl, and he shouted, "Your dinner is gone! It's gone!"

Arnold howled back.

Everything seemed to be back to the way it was before the encounter with the poachers. In this battle, no one was killed or killed except the unlucky Gano.

Gano's troubled paw was injured again, and he liked to lick his wound, trying to make the wound heal faster, but this would also easily lead to wound inflammation. The old man wrapped a bandage on Gano's wound, and it would be rubbed off in a short while.

"You can't continue licking the wound, or do you think about your paw?" The old man squatted down, put a new bandage on Gano again, and then pulled out his belt from his pocket. Taking advantage of Gano's inattention, he quickly reached out and pinched Gano's mouth. Before the wolf could resist, he tied the belt around Gano's mouth, forming a simple muzzle.

"When your wound is healed, you don't need to wear this thing." The old man stretched out his hand and rubbed Gano's head. Compared to Anol, Gano seemed more cautious, and was a bit unfamiliar with the old man. Even after such a long time, it would not let anyone touch its head. Sure enough, after the old man rubbed it, there was a muffled growl in Gano's throat, and the old man withdrew his hand.

When Huo Bei and Qi Chu came back at night, they saw Jianuo who was muzzled so that he had no love for him. The two of them were just a little curious and surprised, but Anol leaned forward and tried to stretch out his paws, but after being growled by Gano, Anol withdrew his claws, tsk-tsk and mocked: "Oh, how can you still wear this? It's very interesting."

Gano looked at Anol coldly, and the other party walked back with his tail between his legs.

Anol's personality has always been like this. During this time of living together, Gano has already touched a lot. Every time he sees Qi Chu and Huo Bei, he actually has some doubts, but seeing that they are as close as before, he feels that there is no need to ask.