Chapter 29: The Tail Is Bitten

The most deadly throat of the brown bear was bitten by the fangs of the wolf. It tried its best to throw the wolf down, while the rest of its body was also dragged by the wolves. When facing top predators like wolves, the most fearful thing for any beast is that they are in groups.

Wolves are fearsome in strength and tactics, making them one of Siberia's top predators.

Being teased by Huo Bei, the brown bear's attention was drawn away, and Qi Chu was left in place for a while.

"I understand the hunting skills that the boss taught you." After Jiela led the brown bear into the encirclement, its mission was completed. It didn't come to Qi Chu's side until it saw Qi Chu's movement, and suddenly realized: "It turns out that the purpose of standing up is to attract the attention of the prey, and then create opportunities for the boss, so that the boss can kill with one blow."

This explanation is perfect, the only problem is that this explanation is completely wrong.

Both Jie La and Qi Chu turned their heads to look at Huo Bei. Qi Chu was speechless for a while, only hearing Jie La's voice full of admiration: "As expected of the boss."

neat and smart:......

The brown bear is not easy to deal with, its bite force and claw strength are amazing, but Huo Bei's choice of focus is in a blind spot, the bear's claws can't scratch it, let alone bite it, the angry brown bear roared.

Jiela also howled immediately, and Qi Chu also howled.

Galle chose the position on the bear's side, and the bite was not very stable. After the brown bear was angered, it struggled several times, and even slammed its body towards the tree trunk, trying to knock down the Siberian wolves who dared to bite it.

Galle and Gano immediately let go, and Galle was a little slower, and was hit hard by the brown bear on the tree, and it let out a howl.

After Gano rolled to the ground, he immediately uttered a threatening sound towards the brown bear. Its fangs were sharp and its face was ferocious.

Jiela took this opportunity to rush forward and took over Galle's position, while Huo Bei hooked his hind paws on the brown bear's flesh, and leaned directly on the brown bear's back with his claws piercing the flesh, firmly fixing himself on it.

"Gano, Gera, what are you waiting for!" Huo Bei growled.

Gano didn't have time to investigate Galle's situation, so he had to split up with Gera and rushed towards the left and right sides of the brown bear. The brown bear couldn't escape from the attack of so many wolves.

Qi Chu saw that Galle was lying on the ground and couldn't get up, and he was next to the brown bear. If he was accidentally stepped on, the wolf's life would probably be lost.

He took two steps back, avoiding the sight of the brown bear. The brown bear was already entangled by wolves, and he had no time to care about the husky, which was stalking a dog beside him.

The wolf's tail hair is a little hard, and it pricks the mouth a little.

Qi Chu held Galle's tail and dragged it away from the danger zone.

However, no matter whether it was the brown bear or the wolves that were fighting, they all heard Galle's changed wolf howl. Huo Bei suddenly understood why Qi Chu's wolf howl sounded like a scream.

"It's important to save your life. The hair on the tail will grow back next winter." Qi Chu shook his head and spat out the wolf fur in his mouth. He understood the feeling of biting the hair on his mouth when Huo Bei was holding him in his mouth.

Galle gasped in pain, he was not knocked unconscious by the brown bear's throw, but was almost killed by Qi Chu holding his tail in his mouth.

The tail is a sensitive part of an animal. Galle's wolf fur was blown up, and he howled intermittently, cursing.

And just after it was pulled away from the tree trunk, the brown bear's figure was a little unstable under the attack of the wolves, and it hit the ground heavily. A little later, Galle almost became the back of the brown bear.

"Qi Chu!" Huo Bei roared, "Get out of the way!"

Qi Chu's position was unlucky, he happened to be face to face with the brown bear lying on the ground. For a while, the four eyes met. The brown bear roared at Qi Chu unceremoniously, opened its mouth, and tried to bite the standing "wolf" hard. If the bite was strong, Qi Chu's dog's head would not be able to keep.

At the very moment, countless images flashed through Qi Chu's mind, and finally he opened his mouth instinctively, unable to hide, he stood up with his eyes closed and rushed over, biting the brown bear's round, furry ear.

The brown bear roared in pain.

Galle, whose tail was still hurting, knew it well. It was just that the tail was caught, and the brown bear was directly bitten by the ear. This kind of pain made his scalp tingle even thinking about it. Galle subconsciously curled up his tail.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: Saving the life of a wolf is better than building a seven-level pagoda.