Chapter 119

Siberia in winter is not as vibrant as in summer. The world is covered with ice and snow. A sporadic deer or two walk through the bushes, looking around from time to time, but they don't know that they have already been targeted by several predators.

With its tail between its legs, the deer lowered its head and gnawed at the leaves on the bushes, shaking off the ice and snow on them.

"Just one." Qi Chu, who was hiding in the bushes, said, "This one has to be caught."

After following the wolves for such a long time, this husky has also learned survival skills, at least hunting a small deer is no problem, the trouble is that the depth of the snow really slows down their attack speed.

The wild deer seemed to have sensed something. It raised its head, its ears trembled, as if it wanted to escape, and even turned its body slightly to one side.

"Has it been discovered?" Qi Chu asked.

"No." Huo Bei was right next to Qi Chu. Qi Chu was lying on his stomach, his tail was gently pressed by Huo Bei, and his voice was slightly low: "But it found other predators."

There was obviously more than one predator staring at this prey. Huo Bei's eyes fell on the bushes not far away. From the gaps in the branches, it saw a little trace, but the other party obviously also spotted Huo Bei, and immediately turned and left.

This wild deer was about to come to Huo Bei's side, but for some reason, it paused and then walked in another direction. When it was about to lower its head to eat grass, its ears moved slightly, and finally noticed the abnormality. The wild deer was almost ready to flee immediately, but its speed was already slow, and it was impossible to avoid the attack of the beast hidden in the depths in front of it.

The leopard jumped out almost immediately, bit the wild deer's neck, and dragged it into the bush without any explanation.

Qi Chu and Huo Bei witnessed the whole process, Qi Chu gasped in surprise and said, "What is that thing?"

"Leopard." Huo Bei said.

"It's not the same as the snow leopard, it feels bigger." Although Qi Chu didn't see the appearance of the predator clearly, he could see the general size clearly. He asked, "Are snow leopards usually this big?"

Huo Bei was silent for a while and then said, "This is also the first time I've seen it."

This wild deer was taken away by an unknown beast, Huo Bei did not choose to snatch it directly, because of the cautious nature of wolves, they would not attack rashly, Huo Bei took Qi Chu to the other side to hunt.

Qi Chu turned his head curiously to look at the place where the beast disappeared, and tilted his head slightly.

"Don't stay here for too long." Huo Bei said, "It's not safe here."

Huo Bei is right about this point. Just by the attack speed of that beast, you can see how strong its attack power is. It will only be more dangerous to stay here.

Huo Bei let Qi Chu walk in front, and when he was about to leave the bush, he stopped suddenly, turned his head to look at the bush where the wild deer had been dragged away, and there was a trace of doubt in his long and narrow wolf eyes, but he didn't stop.

After Huo Bei left, there was a slight sound in the bushes.

"You mean, there are beasts around here, and they are very powerful." Galle asked.

Qi Chu went back and told the wolves what he had seen. The members of the wolves immediately became vigilant, and Huo Bei on the side responded from time to time, indicating that Qi Chu was right.