Chapter 8: Give Up

Early the next morning, when Huo Bei woke up, there was a warm body arching around him. It endured the endless flapping of the opponent's tail, but the opponent obviously didn't know what it meant to stop when it was suitable, and continued to roll on the ground.

Huo Bei's wolf face was calm, and there was a trace of bewilderment in its long and narrow wolf eyes.

Before meeting Qi Chu, it never knew that a Siberian wolf could cling to wolves to such an extent. Even when Huo Bei was a child, he had never seen anyone cling to his companions or blood relatives so much.

Occasionally, except between very loving couples.

"To tell you the truth, I don't have any interest in male wolves." Huo Bei moved his eyes down and landed on the lower end of Qi Chu's soft belly. He turned his eyes away and said, "You don't have to work hard to do this. If you have time, you might as well learn to hunt. A wolf that is hard to catch even rabbits cannot survive."

Although Huo Bei didn't know how Qi Chu survived until now, but he knew very well that with Qi Chu's current situation, perhaps a farewell in a few days would be a farewell for the two wolves, and they would never see each other again.

Maybe the one I see next time might be Qi Chu's skeleton.

There are many predators in this snowfield, and the wolf is just one of the top predators, but the weak wolf will also become the prey of other predators.

For example, Huo Bei's mother died in a fight with a snow leopard. When it was a wolf cub, its mother left it because of serious injuries, so Huo Bei knew better than anyone else the murderous intent hidden under this snow field.

Even though it later owned a pack of wolves and became the alpha wolf, it was agile and belonged to the top predators, but it was still never far from the death line.

"A male wolf... how wonderful a male wolf is, it's ferocious, strong in combat, and has beautiful fur." ​​Qi Chu didn't think too much about it. He lay on his back on the ground, gently wagging his tail, licked his chapped paws, and comfortably half-closed his eyes and said, "A male wolf is the most beautiful and interesting animal in the world."

The husky's work and rest are far less regular than that of the Siberian wolf. Because his ears are very comfortable, he presses back a little bit. When he is most unconscious, he instinctively compliments the ferocious and cold Siberian wolf next to him, so as to win the favor of the other party.

When Huo Bei heard this, it was silent for a while, then lowered its head and licked the fur of its front paws, and murmured in a low voice: "Beautiful fur..."

It remembered that last night when Qi Chu threw himself on the rock with all his might, and nearly fell with the rock, Huo Bei jumped onto the slope at the critical moment, and caught Qi Chu who was falling in his mouth, and the wolf saved him, but Huo Bei also had hair in his mouth.

This smell seems to be a little different from the same kind of smell that I smelled in the past, but I can't tell where it is different.

A trace of doubt flashed across Huo Bei's wolf eyes. The injury on its hind leg was always not healed. It was not an option to procrastinate like this, so it had to stay where it was for the time being. When it got better, it continued to search for the location of the wolves.

Otherwise, if you encounter other predators on the way to search, it will never be a good thing for Huo Bei now.

The corpse of the unlucky lynx last night was already stiff, and the blood it bleed was black. Standing on the fur, the originally fluffy fur also looked dull after the death of the lynx, clinging to the skin, it was extremely ugly.