Chapter 69

Arnold's tragic experience indeed made Qi Chu feel a little sympathetic. The free granary was not eaten, but became a coolie. I have to say that this wolf is very miserable.

"You mean tigers?" When Qi Chu asked Anol if he knew about tigers, Anol's expression froze for a moment, and after a while, the cunning wolf tilted its head slightly, and said, "Did you see it?"

"Not only did I see it, but its paw prints are heading towards your territory." Qi Chu said very sincerely: "Why don't you go back and see if your wolf den is still there."

Anol's face suddenly changed.

Just looking at the change in Anol's expression at this moment, Qi Chu knew that it must know what a "tiger" is, and had even seen a tiger before. Qi Chu's heart sank. If the paw print was really a tiger, then the wolves and the tiger would have unpredictable consequences.

Even though he only lived with the wolves for two months, this sense of belonging to the group is indeed true, and Qi Chu always feels that the power of blood is so powerful.

"Have you ever seen a tiger? Where have you seen it?" At this time, the IQ of the husky as a sled dog was finally on the line. He walked past the embarrassed Arnold, looked at him, and said in a deep tone: "Let me guess, where did you see it?"

Arnold was a little terrified of being stared at by this gaze. This feeling was not like the sense of crisis that Huo Bei stared at it, but like when it pretended to be a dog to eat and drink, the human opened the door and stared at it for a long time. That look was the same as Qi Chu's now, full of malicious calculations!

Thinking of the three months of hard labor, Arnold shuddered.

"Neither Huo Bei nor Ganuo has ever seen a tiger, which proves that there should be no tigers in this vicinity, but you have. The only difference between you and them is that you pretended to be a dog! Although you failed to cheat food and drink, you did the hard work of pulling a sled." Qi Chu looked at the Siberian wolf that had pulled the sled in front of him, and said in a calm tone: "So, you must have seen it while pulling the sled! Am I right?"

Anol didn't say anything, and subconsciously took a step back, avoiding Qi Chu's eyes.

This is getting closer and closer to the truth, and Arnold has to re-examine this husky, which seems to be different from the group it saw when it was pretending to be a dog. In fact, getting along with a group of huskies is more painful than pulling a sled.

Arnold can't describe the feeling of being roared by a group of huskies in the middle of the night, and the husky's extremely vigorous energy, making Arnold feel like a wolf is not worth living.

It's even better than going hunting in the snow, or being constantly harassed by a pack of huskies.

But the one in front of him is different. The one in front of him looks very smart and full of wisdom. It seems that the huskies who got into the pack of wolves are different.

"So, where you are, there are not only sled dogs, sled wolves, but even sled tigers!" Qi Chu slammed loudly, spelling out every word very clearly. He suddenly turned his head to look at Anol, and asked, "I'm right!"

Arnold: ...

It felt that it might have misunderstood the husky in front of it before. No matter where the husky is, a husky will always be a husky, and its nature cannot be changed.

"..." Arnold looked at Qi Chu silently, then shook his head after a while and said, "The sled dogs are real, and the sled wolves... are also real."

In the second half of the sentence, it almost gritted its teeth.