Chapter 111

Before this action, Qi Chu had repeatedly emphasized to Huo Bei the lethality of guns and bullets. Huo Bei was so smart, it was impossible for him not to understand, but knowing what the consequences would be, he stood in front of Qi Chu without the slightest hesitation.

Qi Chu was stunned for a moment, then reacted instantly, and immediately rushed up. Iman also rushed up in time, and bit off the man's neck without the slightest hesitation. With the sound of bone shattering, the man's neck twisted to one side.

The last poacher died in Iman's claws, which can be regarded as the end of good and evil.

The other wolves gathered in front of Huo Bei. Huo Bei was lying in front of Qi Chu. It didn't feel any pain, but it did have no strength.

"If you get hit by a bullet, you will most likely die." Qi Chu was still emphasizing this sentence more than ten minutes ago, and Huo Bei kept nodding to show that he knew it, but it was already very careful, but it still stumbled.

Qi Chu's tail had already drooped down. He didn't realize that his paws were trembling slightly. He just leaned over and subconsciously sniffed Huo Bei, and then went to see Huo Bei's wound. He didn't smell blood on Huo Bei's body, nor found any wound, so he was slightly relieved.

If it was a bullet, there should have been wounds and blood, but there were neither of these. It should be a manic agent or anesthetic like Arthur before, but judging by Huo Bei's appearance, it doesn't look like a manic agent.

Qi Chu's heart sank gradually. The anesthetic was specially made, and the effect of the medicine was very fast. Huo Bei's wolf eyes were slightly half-closed. As a Siberian wolf, it didn't know what an anesthetic was, what was a manic agent, what was a bullet... It just felt more and more sleepy, and wanted to close its eyes, but it also felt in its heart that it might not be able to open it again, so it tried its best to hold on, wanting to see more clearly.

"Does it hurt?" Qi Chu asked.

"It doesn't hurt." Huo Bei really didn't hurt. Anesthesia didn't hurt. It sometimes closed its eyes and sometimes opened them, trying not to fall asleep, sticking out its tongue to lick Qi Chu, and then rubbing it with all its strength. At this time, it was almost exhausted. Even though it thought it was using all its strength, it actually just lightly rubbed Qi Chu's forelegs twice.

The wolves on the side had never seen this battle before, and their hearts were very heavy. Only Iman watched from the side. The anxious wolves gradually relaxed, but they still refused to say anything.

"Do you really want to sleep now?" Qi Chu saw that Huo Bei wanted to sleep so much but didn't dare to sleep, so he lay down next to Huo Bei, stuck out his tongue and gently licked Huo Bei and said in a low voice: "It's okay, go to sleep, just wake up."

Huo Bei was a little surprised at Qi Chu's initiative, and then happily leaned over to respond to Qi Chu's licking.

"Go to sleep." Qi Chu said, "I'm right beside you."

"Am I going to die?" Huo Bei's voice was a little weak and gentle. He could feel that he couldn't last long, so he said softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't listen to you. Don't be afraid."

It actually has a lot of things it wants to say to Qi Chu. Originally, these things were prepared to be said slowly later, such as the things when it first met Qi Chu, such things as Qi Chu's rumors, and its extraordinary ethnic group... But now all these things are put together, and there is only a short time, and Huo Bei suddenly doesn't want to waste his limited time on this.

"Don't be afraid." Huo Bei had sensed that Qichu's paws were shaking before, and it whispered: "Use what I taught you, you can survive, you can live well, or you can return to your previous group, they are very good."

Huo Bei had chatted with that group of huskies before, and he had to admit that they and Qi Chu belonged to the same group. Undoubtedly, no group with such synchronized brain circuits could be found in the whole of Siberia.

After Huo Bei's voice fell, it slowly closed its eyes no matter how unwilling it was.

"Boss!" Galle and the others immediately stepped forward, and Gera raised his head and let out a long howl.

"What's it called..." Iman said blankly, "The wolf isn't dead yet, it just fell asleep."

This pack of wolves really didn't know what anesthetics were. After all, time was limited, and Qi Chu didn't educate them about it. He just kept emphasizing the horror of the guns, so much so that when they saw Huo Bei like this, they thought Huo Bei was cool.

"Boss-sleeping? Fell asleep?" Galle was about to howl with the wolf, but suddenly realized what Iman was saying. He was stunned for a moment and said, "Why did you fall asleep? Didn't you see that the boss was shot?"

"At least you still know the meaning of the middle gun." Iman stepped forward to check and confirmed that Huo Bei was absolutely fine, while Galle responded: "Qiqi told us a long time ago...but the boss is still..."

Hearing this, Yiman subconsciously looked at Qi Chu, and Qi Chu looked away guiltily. He kept looking at Huo Bei who was lying motionless beside him, and then said: "I was a domestic wolf before, and I know a little about it because I get along with humans a lot."

Speaking of human beings, Yiman thought of the old man who tied up its mouth with something and then released it.

"Huo Bei should wake up tomorrow. If he doesn't wake up tomorrow, I'll take him down the mountain." Qi Chu said.

Qi Chu licked his paws, and he obediently lay beside Huo Bei, rubbing against Huo Bei lightly, his tail subconsciously wagging slightly, compared to the gunshots, the damage was indeed very small, it could even be said to be lucky.

Sawyer, who finally got a hand back from the chasing youth, also licked his paw, and said, "When I went to chase, I happened to meet the Arnold wolves. In the end, I only snatched back one hand, and the others were gone. They must have been torn to pieces."

A seriously injured, covered in school, unarmed human being is no different from prey in this forest.

"But it's not delicious." Sawyer spat out the severed limb in his mouth. He flicked his tail, not liking the strong smell of blood.

Knowing that Huo Bei was fine, the wolves breathed a sigh of relief and lay down beside him waiting for Huo Bei to wake up. Huo Bei kept his eyes closed all the time. The anesthetic was very heavy. Huo Bei slept for a long time, so long that Qi Chu was a little anxious. When he was about to take Huo Bei to find the old man down the mountain, Huo Bei finally woke up.

It looked at Qi Chu subconsciously, as if to make sure whether Qi Chu was by his side, and then checked his body.

It didn't feel any pain, not even any bleeding, and everything was fine. Then Huo Bei suddenly realized that he was probably fine. The normally calm Siberian wolf raised its tail slightly, and turned its head, trying to forget about it.

"Awake?" Seeing this, Qi Chu immediately stepped forward and rubbed Huo Bei twice: "How do you feel, dizzy? Do you feel sick?"

"No." Huo Bei couldn't refuse Qi Chu's embrace, he leaned over and licked Qi Chu twice, and said, "It feels good."