Chapter 94

The chain around Huo Bei's neck made him very dissatisfied, no wolf likes the feeling of being restrained, but compared to this, it is obvious that not being able to see Qi Chu all day is the source of its anger.

Qi Chu looked at the wound on Huo Bei's neck caused by struggling with some distress, but he also felt sorry for his dog's paw after a hard day's work.

"What's wrong?" Huo Bei hugged Qi Chu in his arms, put his chin slightly on Qi Chu's body, and said in a low voice, "How did you get the claws?"

The wound on this paw is similar to the laceration on Qi Chu's paw when Huo Bei saw Qi Chu for the first time, but it took several months to heal Qi Chu's paw, why is it hurt again now.

Qi Chu was tired and sleepy, he lay on his back next to Huo Bei, turned his body sideways, gave Huo Bei a hard push, and whimpered.

Huo Bei tried to bite his neck, but the chain on his neck restricted Huo Bei's performance. It raised its paw angrily and tried to break free from the rope. Seeing this, Qi Chu quickly stepped forward and raised his paw to hug Huo Bei's neck, and leaned forward to bite Huo Bei's mouth.

Huo Bei paused for a moment, and Qi Chu had already stretched out his tongue to lick Huo Bei.

The old man who was counting his sled dogs in the kennel found that he was missing a sled dog, and his blood pressure almost rose. He immediately put down the things in his hand, called them one by one, and finally found Qi Chu who was missing.

Just when the old man was about to go out to look for it, the head dog suddenly stood up, Yu Xidu+. He took the old man and walked towards the cabin where Huo Bei was locked, but stood at the door and refused to go in again.

So for the first time in his life, the old man saw a wolf and a dog hugging each other, biting each other's mouths, and it didn't look like they were fighting.

"This..." The old man couldn't express the complicated feelings in his heart. He stood at the same place, and after closing the door silently, he began to doubt himself, thinking carefully that his husky should be male, and that wolf should also be male...

He thought for a while, and the complexity of this relationship was indeed a bit difficult to deal with.

And just when the old man was about to leave, he suddenly heard Qi Chu's cry from inside the cabin. The old man tensed up all over, immediately held the pistol in his backhand, opened the door, and then saw the injured wolf, the wounds were all split open, and he didn't forget to press on the husky.

Even when they heard the old man's voice, they turned their heads to look at the old man in confusion, as if they didn't understand why the old man appeared here.

elder:......

It looked like he was bothering something.

A trace of surprise flashed in Qi Chu's eyes. He hooked his paws and tried to turn over, and then Huo Bei directly put him behind him. Huo Bei looked at the gun in the old man's hand. It knew what a gun was from Qi Chu before. The gun of a big man killed a wild wolf of the Arnold wolf pack.

When facing danger, Huo Bei subconsciously stopped Qi Chu behind him, facing the muzzle of the gun, its fangs were already exposed, and there was an intermittent low growl from its throat, warning the old man.

"It really has no conscience." The old man looked at this vicious wolf with bad eyes and several chains around his neck. After making sure that the wolf couldn't break free, the old man patted his cheek in the right direction: "I saved you, and that's how you repay me in the end?"