Chapter 12: Stand up!

Some people say that the eyes of wolves are full of cunning and fierceness, but the eyes of dogs are full of sincerity. There is nothing wrong with this sentence. Even among dogs, huskies have friendly eyes, although they often don't know their owners very well.

Qi Chu licked his paws, and after deceiving Galle's trust with his sincere and friendly eyes, he flicked his tail lightly, moved his ears slightly, and his eyes fell on the wolves.

Movies and TV dramas often use huskies or Alaska to pretend to be wolves, but real wolves have ferocity in their eyes that dogs don't have. If it was another place, Qi Chu might have turned his head and fled in despair, but now he doesn't just leave whenever he wants, and come whenever he wants.

"Then how did you make it like this?" The youngest He Luo on the side approached Qi Chu, rubbing against him seemingly intimately, but his cold tone revealed a trace of cruelty, and he said maliciously: "You can make this like this when you are by Huo Bei's side?"

Qi Chu rubbed back in a very friendly manner, and gently pushed He Luo with the tip of his nose.

Herro's whole wolf froze immediately. It subconsciously turned its head to look at Sawyer, then shook its head and said, "I didn't touch it, you have to testify to me."

If it was true as Qi Chu said, then he was undoubtedly the wolf queen. In a highly hierarchical pack of wolves, cuddling with the wolf queen was tantamount to provoking the wolf king.

Being teased by Qi Chu, He Luo also took a few steps back, and stopped threatening him. There was a distance between the two wolves, and He Luo shouted: "Since you are here, why isn't Huo Bei by your side?"

"You're getting to the point." Qi Chu sighed seriously: "Because its hind legs were injured, I had to go to inspect the territory. In the end, I ran into a snow leopard on the road. In order to prevent the snow leopard from encountering the injured Huo Bei, it would make its injuries worse, so I tried my best to lure the snow leopard to the edge of the cliff, and then..."

He paused, looked at the reactions of the other wolves quickly and cunningly, and saw that their eyes were attracted by his words, and then said: "I fell off the cliff with the snow leopard, and fell on this icy lake... Sigh, I haven't gone back for so long, I don't know if it will be sad, or if it thinks I'm dead."

Huskies are always so sentimental, Qi Chu almost believed this nonsense when he made it up.

As expected of a husky, a dog is a showman.

Galle also believed in it. It took a deep look at Qichu and said, "So it was because of the boss that you fell off the cliff. It seems that you really love the boss."

"Who says it's not?" Qi Chu has accepted his own wolf design, and he is very involved in the drama: "After all, your boss did so many things for me. He was obviously injured, but he still dragged his injured leg to catch rabbits for me. He was worried that the frozen wild deer would be bad for my teeth, so he specially went to catch fresh prey for me."

"Frozen... wild deer." Galle turned his head to look at Gano angrily: "Did you hear me, I lost two teeth because of eating frozen meat!"

"That's because you are going to change your teeth." Gano replied blankly, "It has nothing to do with frozen meat."

"Then what about itself!" Galle couldn't get the answer he wanted from Gano, so he immediately turned his attention to Qichu: "What does it eat by itself?"

"Frozen venison." Qi Chu got down on his stomach. In fact, he wanted to shake the snow on his neck, but his neck was injured and it hurt when he moved, so he had to lie down for the time being and said, "It gave me all the fresh prey, and tore the meat for me."

"Sigh." Qi Chu licked his paws, he really missed the smell of fresh rabbits, with a scent of blood, although not big, but enough to fill his stomach, not to mention the delicious moose.

It's a pity that these things are not available for the time being.

But even if Qi Chu has made it so clear, the wolves are not easy to be fooled. They can't be sure that what Qi Chu said must be true, but they can't be sure that what he said is false, after all, the breath on the body cannot be fake.

As the temporary leader of the wolves, Sawyer kept silent after thinking for a while.

"Okay." Sawyer could only trust Qi Chu for the time being. It walked past Qi Chu, looked up into the distance, and said, "We're going hunting, you're seriously injured, just rest."

But before Qichu could answer, it turned to look at Galle, and said, "Galle, just watch it where you are."

Qi Chu flicked his tail lightly, and had no objection to this arrangement. His back and neck were injured. Although the blood on the wound had clotted, it still hurt a lot when he moved. He licked his paws and lay down on the ground.

"I'm not interested." Galle had no interest in staying here and watching a wounded wolf.

"No, you're interested." Sawyer looked at Galle, and it said, "Don't you really want to learn Huo Bei's hunting skills? You can learn from it. After all, it just said that Huo Bei taught it to hunt."

neat and smart:......

Galle was caught in a tangle, and after hesitating for a moment, he chose to stay and look at Qi Chu. After all, no wolf could refuse the temptation to become stronger. In fact, in the strict hierarchy of wolves, "Mu Qiang" is one of the characteristics of this hierarchy.

Wolves are keen to follow the strong, and they are very willing to submit to powerful wolves.

In addition to Huo Bei, there are five wolves in this pack. The second child, Sawyer, and the third child, Herro, obviously admire Huo Bei the most, while the fourth child, Garno, and the fifth child, Galle, are a pair of brothers. Generally, the two wolves go in and out together, but Galle's temper is even more violent.

And the youngest wolf has been wandering around the pack of wolves, silent, until Sawyer called out "Jera, go to inspect the territory", then it came out from behind the hidden tree, and after a quick glance, it disappeared from sight again.

If Sawyer hadn't shouted, Qi Chu would never have noticed that there was still a wolf hiding behind the tree.

After Sawyer and the others left, only Galle and Qichu were left here. Galle walked up to Qichu's side. He tilted his head and showed his sharp fangs: "Tell me, what Huo Bei taught you?"

This tone has nothing to do with asking for advice, it is clearly a threat.

Qi Chu thought about it carefully. Although Galle had a hot temper, he had to admit that it was indeed the wolf who believed in him the most among the pack of wolves. He believed in the nonsense he made up. Qi Chu felt a rare bit of guilt. Just as he was about to shake his head, Galle lowered his voice and threatened, "Don't try to hide it from me. Huo Bei is so special to you, he must have taught you a lot."

Qi Chu turned his head and stared at the tree in front of him in a daze. He sighed deeply and said, "If you want to say that...that's right."

Two hours later.

A hare huddled in the snowdrifts and poked its head out quietly. It soon found itself shrouded in a shadow. The little rabbit who hadn't experienced much in the world felt that the dark clouds were overwhelming and was directly bitten by a mouth with sharp fangs.

Galle on the side was also very shocked. This young Siberian wolf had never seen a wolf stand up and hunt in his life.

"What Huo Bei taught is really different and very useful!" Galle believed in Qi Chu's words.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: At first glance, it looks like a wolf that has never been deceived.

Galle: Whoops--