Chapter 86

In Siberia, at the end of April and the beginning of May, the bushes have sprouted new branches and covered the ground. Walking through them is commonplace for wild animals, but it is especially difficult for humans.

Especially under this bush, an unnatural pothole always pops up from time to time.

After falling into the pit for the fifth time, the big man has learned to break a branch casually, poke a bush first, and then move forward tentatively. He is already very hungry, he has run out of water and food, not even raw food.

There are only two bullets left in the gun in his hand, which are intended to be used against snow leopards, wild wolves, etc. It would be too wasteful to use this bullet for hunting.

"Damn it..." The big man was cursing, every step he took, he would think of the yellow hair and curly hair that had been bitten to death, regretting not taking away their things all the time.

He even began to think that when he went back, he must roast and eat that waste Doberman. He hadn't tasted the taste of a roasted Doberman yet, imagining how painful it would be for that woman to see her pet dog being roasted, the big man couldn't help laughing distortedly.

"Wait for me..." The big man kicked hard on the nearby tree. He didn't have much strength, and he only made the tree sway a few times with all his strength. He wiped his face vigorously and picked up a little fruit on the ground. This little thing was hardly enough to stick between his teeth, but he had no other choice now.

There was a long howling sound from a distance, and the big man stopped in his tracks, tightly holding the hunting gun in his hand.

He knew that he shouldn't go too close to the wolf's territory now, because he would be easily attacked by the pack of wolves, but he was so hungry that he knew that if he didn't eat, he might really starve to death here.

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, and there seemed to be some slight sounds in his ears, and it was like a hallucination that he was extremely hungry.

"What?" The big man suddenly turned his head to look at the surrounding bushes, and said vigilantly, "Come out! I saw you! Get out!"

There was no sound, only the Siberian wind passing through the bushes, with rustling sounds. The snowy owl above looked down at the strange humans under the tree. It had never seen what humans looked like, but just thought it was weird.

The big man swallowed his saliva, his lips were extremely dry and chapped, and they would bleed when he grinned a little. He licked the blood beads on his mouth, which was a little dry, and the hand holding the hunting gun was also scratched by various plants.

He fell into the trap several times, and the trap was dug quite deep. If he hadn't been rich in field experience, he might not have been able to get out, but even so, it took a lot of effort. The trap didn't form naturally, and the big man immediately put this account on the head of the old man at the foot of the mountain.

No one lives here except him.

"Wait until I go back..." The big man took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "Kill his dog, eat it, stew it, eat it in front of him, hey, give him a bowl too, let him taste what his own dog is like... ah-"

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't see the empty bushes under his feet for a while, and he stepped into the air and fell into it.

This time the fall was a bit heavy, and the big man's eyes turned black. When he came back to his senses, he saw a familiar beast above his head, and the hairs all over his body stood on end.