Chapter 56

Qi Chu never expected that Huo Bei, who was supposed to be outside, would appear in front of him. He even froze for a moment, thinking that he was hallucinating.

"What are you doing?" Huo Bei's voice was as low as ever, and it looked at Qi Chu, as if waiting for an explanation.

Hearing this voice, Qi Chu was pulled back to reality in an instant. He felt like his fur had been electrocuted for a moment, and it almost stood up. His whole body trembled, and he stared at Huo Bei almost in horror. He opened his mouth and let out a terrified wolf howl.

This visual effect is simply full, no one will keep calm in such a situation.

At first, Huo Bei felt that there was no difference between Qi Chu's wolf howls and screams, but now it sounds... There is really no difference.

Qi Chu almost deceived himself like a wolf, subconsciously turned his face away to avoid Huo Bei's suspicious gaze, and then Huo Bei bit his neck, picked it up directly, and put it on the ground from the pit. Qi Chu lay on the ground, hardly daring to look at the piled up meat.

During this period of time, the number of hunting by Huo Bei has increased significantly, and the wolves have grown fatter, even with prey that they can't finish eating every time, but even so, they can't be piled up into such a pile, not to mention that other wolves don't eat fish, and only Qi Chu eats fish.

In this pile of carrion, the fish's unrepentant look is particularly obvious.

This is almost a dog's stolen goods, and even if you want to deny it, you can't deny it. No, this is not considered stolen goods. This is the food that Huo Bei gave him to raise him quickly.

After a husky made a mistake, the favorite thing to do is to confess. This husky's neck almost retracted, and it carefully and tentatively shook its tail at Huo Bei, quietly raised its eyes, and took a sneak peek at Huo Bei's reaction.

Huo Bei looked at it calmly, the wolf's face was covered with fluff, and he couldn't see any emotion, but when he saw Qi Chu looking at him, he lowered his head and sniffed the smell on Qi Chu's body, then picked up Qi Chu silently, and walked towards the lake.

In the past, Qi Chu would still struggle, but this time Qi Chu was so guilty that he didn't even dare to struggle. Originally, Huo Bei raised him and then killed him, but now that this happened, he was afraid that Huo Bei would not even raise him if he was angry, and end his dog's life directly.

The bushes had already sprouted new branches, which gently slid across the bodies of Huo Bei and Qi Chu. Qi Chu was actually not too small alone, but when put together with a wolf like Huo Bei, he was indeed much smaller. He curled his tail and let himself be carried away.

The lake is huge, and Sawyer and the others might not be able to meet Huo Bei when they walked around the lake. Huo Bei didn't say a word, and Qi Chu didn't dare to say a word. He trembled slightly because of fear, not knowing what kind of fate he was about to face.

It's just that Huo Bei walked to the lake with him in his mouth, but he didn't stop, but continued to walk towards the lake. As soon as his fur touched the water, Qi Chu struggled a little, but he couldn't let go of his neck being bitten, and even the struggle of his claws had no strength.

Qi Chu really thought that Huo Bei was going to drown himself, and he even thought sadly that he was quite special, and Huo Bei planned to wash him clean before eating him, probably because his fur has really stink recently.

But the pain that made him wait didn't come, Huo Bei approached the lake with him in his mouth, put him down in the shallow water, and then stuck out his tongue to lick Qi Chu's face.