Chapter 42

As we all know, the ancestor of the husky is the Siberian wolf. As a husky, Qi Chu deeply understands this, and rounded up and directly stepped into the ranks of the ancestors, and did a thing to deceive the ancestors--

He pretended to be a wolf and mixed in with the wolf pack.

These wolves had obviously never seen sled dogs, but if they had, they wouldn't be fooled around.

"I've already promised you the conditions you want. Now I'll ask you a question, and you answer me truthfully." Huo Bei suddenly moved closer to the "wolf" in front of him who almost had guilt written on his face, and said word by word: "What did you do to think that I will kill you?"

Qi Chu stuck out his tongue and licked his paw. Huskies who have done wrong things always like to put on an innocent and sincere look. He raised his paw guiltily and tried to put it on Huo Bei's paw, trying to get close.

Huo Bei's eyes narrowed slightly, and he instinctively became vigilant. Qi Chu had done this before, and every time he was obedient and obedient, there was always something hidden that could make a wolf explode with anger.

Such as spreading rumors, or dismantling nests...

There is no gratuitous flattery, the huskies are quiet, and they must be acting as demons.

"Don't want to say?" The tip of Huo Bei's nose was almost touching Qi Chu. He tilted his furry head and his eyes were erratic. Huo Bei was a little confused by this look. He narrowed his wolf eyes a little, stood up straight, and snorted slightly: "Don't worry, I will do what I promised you."

It thought about it in its heart, and felt that no matter how serious it was, it was nothing more than spreading rumors and tearing down the nest.

At this moment, the Siberian wolf had no idea what the husky would look like when it became unscrupulous.

Unexpectedly, there is a series of huge surprises waiting for it.

Since Qi Chu didn't say anything, Huo Bei didn't plan to press him anymore, and felt that the left and right were just these trivial things, and there was nothing it couldn't accept, unless Qi Chu wanted to challenge it, but Huo Bei had absolute confidence to let Qi Chu lie under his paws.

Qi Chu was relieved to see that Huo Bei was not looking for the bottom line, and even leaned over again in a fawning manner, with a look of intimacy, his tail wagging. Huo Bei restrained himself from looking away from Qi Chu's tail and the bald base of the tail.

"This snowy owl..." Huo Bei said suddenly, Qi Chu turned his head to look at it, and then heard Huo Bei pause and continue: "The hair really needs to be plucked."

In the distant woods, a bald bird shivered by the tree, with only a few scattered hairs left to determine what kind of bird it was.

The only remaining long feather at the tip of the wing is the proof of its last raptor status.

*

"Should we hunt that moose?" Sawyer watched Huo Bei staring at a moose for a long time, and it asked, "How to arrange it?"

"I'll take Qi Chu to hunt this time." Huo Bei's voice was a little low, and Qi Chu followed behind it. Because of the need to hunt, his big tail could no longer cover the bald hair on his buttocks. The Galle brothers who were walking behind looked at each other, and Galle subconsciously said, "Can the tail lose hair like this?"

It subconsciously glanced at its own tail.

"...It was obviously bitten." Gano sighed.

"It doesn't look like the boss bit it." Galle said.