Chapter 66

Qi Chu dug and filled the hole with all four limbs, and his tail was raised because of nervousness. Huo Bei didn't stop him, but just watched from the sidelines. Seeing that the so-called "cousin" was buried in the soil, he opened his mouth and said, "Do you know each other?"

"Of course I do." The sad look on Qi Chu's face almost turned into substance, he sighed deeply and said, "This is a long, long story, it will take up your time too much, so I won't mention it."

"It's okay." Huo Bei said calmly, "I'm not in a hurry."

During this period of time, Huo Bei should generally be hunting or patrolling the territory, but for some reason he appeared here, Qi Chu looked at the husky buried by him with some embarrassment, then glanced at Huo Bei again, and said in a low voice: "This is my sad thing, can I not mention it?"

"Why is it sad?" Huo Bei asked.

"Who doesn't feel sad when his cousin dies? This is my dear cousin, dear." Qi Chu emphasized: "I'm really sad."

Huo Bei: ...

Qi Chu shrugged and pulled his tail down, doing a full set of acting, raised his paws and put them on his face, looking sad and choked up. In order to achieve this visual effect, he almost thought about the saddest thing in his life in just a few seconds.

"You won't understand this feeling, this feeling is..." Qi Chu turned his head to look at Huo Bei, and he said affectionately, "You lost Galle."

"..." There was no trace of sadness on Huo Bei's face, and he was even a little surprised.

"Actually, it's dead. It's useless if you bury it, and it won't come back to life." Huo Bei walked towards the dead husky, Qi Chu hurriedly stopped halfway, and said, "No, if you plant a cousin here, you can harvest Kazuki's cousin next year."

Huo Bei stared at the buried earth pit for a while, then turned his head to look at Qi Chu, his long and narrow wolf eyes slightly half-closed and said, "Why do I feel that you are fooling me?"

Your feeling is right.

But it is definitely impossible for Qi Chu to say this sentence.

"How could I fool you? Am I such a wolf?" Qi Chu leaned in front of Huo Bei, stuck out his tongue and licked the tip of Huo Bei's nose, rubbed it affectionately and said, "I will never lie to you, I love you the most."

As long as he loses his face, Qi Chu can say anything. A Siberian wolf in Huobei has never seen such a sugar-coated cannonball. Its suspicion only lasted for a few seconds before it collapsed. It slightly raised its head to enjoy the lick from Qi Chu, then let out a long wolf howl, lowered its head and bit Qi Chu's mouth.

"Let's go back quickly." Qi Chu urged: "If we don't go back, Sawyer and the others will be in a hurry."

"Yeah." Although they knew Sawyer and they wouldn't be worried at all, but since Qi Chu said so, and kept getting into his arms, which wolf wouldn't be confused?

Even if Huo Bei is the head wolf of the Siberian wolf, after all, he is still a wolf who looks at his face. Facing Qi Chu's posture, he lowered his head and licked Qi Chu's fur with his rough tongue.

"Wait." Qi Chu immediately realized what Huo Bei was going to do, and he quickly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Huo Bei raised his head in doubt, and it rubbed against Qi Chu uncomfortablely.

"Don't stay here, go back to the wolf den." Qi Chu sighed, "I'm still sad, don't do this in front of my cousin's corpse."

Qi Chu's tail was hooked up and caught between his legs. Seeing this, Huo Bei could only be silent for a while, and after a while, he lowered his head and bit Qi Chu's neck hard, and then let go. His sharp fangs were a little blood-colored. Huo Bei stretched out his tongue and licked it, then walked over and walked back with Qi Chu's neck in his mouth.