Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Standing outside the door, I jump from one foot to another and mentally prepare myself. Just be yourself, I think, they're just normal people. I knock loudly, and barely have to wait before the door swings open. I hitch my breath as Joe comes into veiw. The second he sees me his face breaks into a smile and he reaches up to run his hand through his hair. I can't help but notice the way his bicep pops and I remind myself to act normally.

"Hello and welcome to the ladpad - you know, I never got your name?" His eyes are boring into me, in a good way.

"It's Eila... Nice to meet you, in real life!" I smile as he steps back and lets me in. Of course, I already know what his apartment looks like having seen many vlogs of it before.

"Your accent is awesome, I'm guessing youre a kiwi?" He inquires as he goes to sit down on the big leather sofa. "Care to join me?" He rubs the spot next to him and it's all I can do not to pass out.

"Yeah, I'm a kiwi, born and raised. But I wanted to fly the coop and I've always loved this city. So now I'm living and studying here." I'm now sitting on the comfy sofa, Joe Sugg sitting not 30cm away from me. He's looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes, and a slight curve in his lips. His hair is styled to perfection as always, and he once again reaches up to tousle it.

"Well, I'm really glad you decided to come to London..." He says quietly as he looks down at the floor. The fact that he's flirting with me in this shy way makes me want to reach over and kiss him - but I know that would be stupid. Joe looks up suddenly and says aloud, "I wonder where the bloody hell Caspars got too. Wait right here, I'll go and get him..." He gets up from the sofa and leaves the room, smiling back at me as he goes.

Joes POV

I turn back and look at her sitting on the couch, her brown hair flowing effortlessly over her shoulders and full lips curved into a slight smile. Thoughts are crashing around wildly in my head. I can't believe I've stumbled into such a beautiful girl - and she's living in my apartment block! To be honest, when I'd flirted with her in the hall I'd been a lot more confident than usual... I didn't think she would actually turn up. Now that she's here I have no clue what to do. I resist the urge to slap myself in annoyance. Why am I always so shy around girls? I keep walking down the hall towards Caspars room, where I know he is editing his new video.

"Hey mate, there's a girl here, she just moved into apartment 2E. Wanna come meet her?"

Caspar looks up from his laptop.

"Joe, you always need me to come 'break the ice' for you. If youre into her just go for it!" Even though I know he's encouraging me it annoys me slightly.

"Why do you automatically assume I have the hots for this girl?" I demand sharply.

"I can tell by your boner..." Caspar says in a serious tone, attempting to restrain a laugh.

"You're full of shit Caspar Lee," I roll my eyes with lighthearted annoyance. "You know, she happens to be a veiwer. I haven't asked her yet but im sure she watches your videos too."

This catches his attention.

"Ok, lets meet this girl then."

For the next 2 hours I hang out with Eila and Caspar, and we have an absolute blast. Caspar, being his usual self, manages to successfully hit on Eila once every 5 minutes, before she finally says, "Wow Caspar, I can see why everyone calls you a slut!" She laughs histerically as she watches Caspars face fall.

"That really hurts, coming from a sexy girl like you." Eila giggles and the sound stirs something inside me. I silently wish I had Caspars confidence, and a part of me is a bit jealous of how much Caspar seems to be making her laugh. I stare at her while she fends off Caspars slutty remarks, and feel my cheeks redden when she glances at me and catches me staring.

"Joe can I just say you look freaking adorable when you blush." Eila is now looking at me with her beautiful eyes. I feel myself start blushing even more and start to respond but I'm cut off by Caspar - "He's shy because he's got the hots for you but can't do anything about it!" This sets me over the edge and I grab hold of Caspar in a headlock.

"Piss off mate, you're a fucking idiot!" I say it in a joking voice but theres a layer of seriousness in there.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I kindof do have to 'piss off' now, I have a conference call." Caspar speaks in a muffled voice as he weasels out of my grip. "I'll leave you two alone..." He says in a creepily suggestive voice as he saunters from the room. Leaving me alone in a darkening room with perhaps one if the most stunning girls I've ever seen.

Eilas POV

I chuckle as Caspar leaves the room, his seductive parting remark hanging in the air. It's only been two hours and already I feel as though I've known these two for a long time - they're just so easy to hang out with. I look back at Joe and see that he's once again staring at me with wide, dilated eyes. His cheeks are still burning red as he looks towards the tv.

"Joseph, you're still blushing! Is it true what Caspar said?" I ask in a jokingly flirty tone as I scooch closer to him on the couch.

Although I appear to be confident, in truth I am panicking. Sure, Caspar is fun and attractive, but I'm more drawn to Joe. His adorable, sometimes shy personality goes very well with his amazing good looks. As I shuffle closer to him he once again looks up into my eyes, pupils wide and shiny.

"Caspars being a dick, don't listen to him..." Joe face is about 20cm from my own and I can see each beautiful feature on his face in great detail. His eyes are still on mine, deep pools of blue/grey - they are calling me closer.

"You didn't answer my question..." I whisper softly, my breath fanning his face. We were so close now, faces almost touching.

"Does this answer it?" He asks in a deep, sexy voice before leaning in and placing his lips on my own. His lips are smooth and full, and I feel him part his mouth slightly as we start to embrace. Before I know it our kiss begins to deepen, and I feel faint from pure, dizzy enjoyment. Joes arms are circled round my back and he has pulled me onto his lap as our tongues begin to explore eachothers mouths. Lost in the moment, I bring my hands forward, underneath his shirt and feel the contours of his well defined abs. A small moan escapes his lips as we part from the breath taking kiss.

"That. Was. Amazing." Joe utters quietly, his breathe moving my strands of hair back and forth. I nod slowly and start grinning like a giddy school girl. I'm about to open my mouth and respond when I hear footsteps approaching in the hall. Joe and I immediately retract from our embrace and scoot away from eachother.

"Hey you two, managed to have a conversation that isnt awkward yet?" Caspar chides as he strolls into the room, a smirk on his face.

"As a matter of fact, we ha-" I start to respond in a confident tone, ready to knock Caspar of his high horse, but Joe interrupts me.

"We've had an excellent conversation, Thanks Cas. I can tell we're going to be great friends." Joe says in an overly enthusiastic voice as Caspar heads over to the fridge. He then looks to me and places his finger on his lips while winking discretely.

I resist the urge to correct Joe on the 'friend' statement, but I keep quiet instead. Allthough I'm still hyped from the kiss, I feel a little confused as to why Joe didn't want to speak up about us.

"Well boys, it's been lovely hanging out with you today, I had an amazing time. But I should probably head back to the flat... It's getting late." I stand up hurredly from the couch and brush myself down. My brain literally feels like it's about to fall out of my head - that's how utterly confused I feel. I give a little wave to Caspar (Who replies with a muffled 'BYE EILA!', his mouth overflowing with food) and turn to stare intensely at Joe. He looks slightly uncomfortable and mouths two words: "I'll explain".

AN:

Eila and Joe hit it off ;) But, now Joe doesn't want to tell Caspar about it!

Look out for the next chapter soon and if you have anything to say, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE!

I really enjoy writing this, it's quite emmersive & addicting. Votes, comments and follows are always appreciated! :D

Till next time! xx