Chapter 36

Warning: Smut coming up! It's not very detailed so even senstive people should be fine with it ;)

The passion between us so undeniable - my mouth stays locked on Joe's while he lifts me up, my legs wrapped around his thighs. My cotton shirt is still coming between us, and I break out heated kiss to tug the material over my head. Joe keeps his grasp firm on me and I press myself further into his groin. He groans slightly and then takes my mouth to his own again.

Before I know we are both lying on top of his bed, but really the only thing I can focus on now is the total proximity of Joe's skin on mine. Our heated breath mingles together as we finally part from the kiss. Joe's eyes travel down my chest which is still covered with a lacy bra. His eyes seem to hold the question in them, and I answer it for him by arching my back to unclip the strap. When my bra is off Joe's eyes widen, before he immediately crushes himself onto me again, lips moving frantically while I began to run my fingers through his hair.

The undeniable chemistry between us has been building for weeks, and it feels as though this moment is all we need to set off the spark. I barely register what is happening as Joe pulls of his soaked pants, and I pull off my underwear. Both of us are totally exposed to one another and the pure excitement and passion of the moment has my heart thumping like a humming birds wings. A pressure is building in my lower abdomen and I had forgotten how pleasurable this was. Even with our lips intact, Joe manages to put on some protection expertly, and I gasp out loud as our bodies join together in one passionate movement, in that moment we are as close to each other as we can ever be. I feel as if I get to know Joe during those deep and sensual movements, like he is revealing a part of himself that is always hidden from the world. Sweat is rolling down my forehead and both of us are continually gasping with the pleasure - I know it's not long now until that blissful release is upon us, so I relish the feel of this moment, the complete oneness I feel with Joe inside me.

"Eila... Eila I..." Joes tries to say, but a loud gasp escapes my mouth and the intensity of the moment demands quiet.

As we both reach our peak, I run my eyes over each beautiful feature on Joe's face - his thick hair is covering his eyes, which are screwed shut from the all encompassing power of this moment. Each movement brings us both closer to the end, and suddenly I experience the incomparable rush that comes with this action. Euphoria floods through my body and I feel Joe flop down beside me on the bed, his breathing thick and fast.

Nothing can compare to the feelings I'm currently experiencing - everything is sharper and full of colour, and each breath in my lungs brings more life to me. A stupid grin spreads over my face while I stare at the white ceiling. "That was... Something else." Says Joe, his voice muffled from the pillow. I nod giddily, agreeing with him more so than I ever have before. The first few times I had sex felt like awkward hugs compared to the intensity of Joe and I. I don't think I've ever experienced such a powerful moment in my life.

I turn over to my side in order to properly look at Joe. His hair is all dishevelled, still slightly damp from the innuendo bingo which feels like a distant dream now. He turns to face me and on his face is the most content smile I think I have ever seen on him.

We both stare at eachother for some time, our eyes locked for what feels like forever. "Eila... The other night, when we were both drunk... I said something to you which I don't know if you remember. The way you reacted... Well I don't know maybe it was because of the drink. But I need to know what you would do now if I said I love you. I know it's only been a short while, but I have never felt so sure of something in my life. The feeling I get with you literally can't be compared, even when I thought I had girls that I loved they were nothing compared to you. You are everything to me now." Joe says quietly but passionately while grasping one of my hands in his own. I smile at his beautiful words, and the response to his question is sitting on my tongue. In truth it's been waiting there for a while - I loved Joe almost from day 1, even if I tried to deny it. We were a rare case of romance, when two people seem to just click as though the universe was unconsciously pulling them together.