Chapter 3 First Years

Nobara, Itadori, Gojo, Fushiguro, and Tsurugi were standing in front of an abandoned building. No doubt about it, this place was definitely cursed. As this happened, Nobara and Itadori turned to Gojo.

"You liar!!!!! This isn't even Roppongi!!!!"

"You were toying with us country folk!!!!!!"

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse."

As Gojo explained this, Tsurugi saw Itadori confused about the curses behavior as he thinks that they show up more often in graves. Seeing this, Tsurugi decided to explain it to him.

"The issue isn't really the grave itself. It's because the people associate cemeteries with fear. But how come you don't know about this?"

"Well you see...."

As Fushiguro explained Itadori's situation, Nobara was grossed out by the fact Itadori ate a special grade cursed object. Meanwhile, Tsurugi was deep in thought as he realized something.

"Itadori, do you understand what you did? The cursed object was a finger and you ate it. That means.......you pulled a Inugami Korone!!!!!!"

"Oh my god!!!! Now that you mention it...she's always talking about fingers. Am I a carbon copy of a V-tuber?!"

"Are they both stupid?"

As Nobara asked this question, Gojo simply laughed. When he looked at all the first years, he began to explain why he brought them all here to the abandoned building.

"I want to know what you all are capable of. Just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuuji. You two exorcise the curses in this building."

"Huh, but I thought only curses could exorcise curses, right?"

"Well you're pretty much half a curse yourself now. But controlling that cursed energy isn't something that happens overnight. So use this. It's the cursed tool, Demon Slaughter. It's a weapon imbued with curse energy. It works on curses too."

"So cool!!!!!"

Soon Gojo hands Itadori the blade

Soon Gojo hands Itadori the blade. As Tsurugi looked at the blade, he saw that it was the same one that he made when Gojo first approached him. When Itadori complimented the blade, Tsurugi had a proud look on his face. However that pride was short lived as Nobara entered the building saying one thing.

"Lame."

"Lame......SHE CALLED THE WEAPON I WORKED HARD ON LAME!!!!! I'LL DROP KICK HER FOR INSULTING MY WORK!!!!!"

As Itadori and Nobara were now in the building, it was just Fushiguro, Gojo and Tsurugi outside. As Gojo looked at Tsurugi, he saw the boy's pissed off expression.

"Wow, she called the tool you made lame right in front of you. That must have stung."

"It felt like someone made fun of my own child. It sucks....so then, why aren't Fushiguro and I going in?"