Chapter 81 White Reaper's Slumber III

~Date:July 26, 2008~
"We appear to have some time before the vessel shows up, so then, what do you know about him?"

Kiritsugu and Darius were sitting in a library as they drunk tea. As Darius chuckled, he looked towards Kiritsugu. In all honesty, Kiritsugu sort of reminded him of Arima. Both of them have a vacant look in their eyes, however, there was one key difference. Kiritsugu was a lot more sane than Arima.

"Well then...where should I start?"

"You said the boy we're guarding was lucky to be born without the Heavenly Restriction of his family. Going by that logic, i'd assume the vessel of Angra Mainyu is apart of the family the boy is in and has it."

"Yes. You see, their family's Heavenly Restriction is intense. It shortens the lifespan of anyone who has it and causes their cursed energy to be difficult to control, but in exchange, the person with this restriction is granted not only immense physical prowess but their five-senses are above any other human. Knowing this, our enemy developed a simple cursed technique that doesn't require much cursed energy and mostly fights with cursed tools."

Kiritsugu nods his head in understanding. Seeing this, Darius smiled as he drunk a bit of tea. However, he knew how terrifying Arima could be. Hell, he was sure he would probably die. But his goal isn't to beat Arima. It was to buy time for Zouken Matou to complete his experiment.

"Now then.....don't let this chance go to waste, Zouken."

"So then, where is my payment?"

As Darius looked towards Kiritsugu, he saw how serious the man was about his payment. Darius snapped his fingers as one of his guards ran towards him with a brief case in his hands. As the briefcase was handed to Darius, he opened it and gave it to Kiritsugu.

"Is this-?!"

"Your payment. Special Grade Cursed Object:Avalon. I know what you and Toji Fushiguro did to both my family and the Matou's in the past....but i'm willing to overlook that. For the sake of my own goals."

~With Tsurugi~The young boy soon found himself chained onto a table

~With Tsurugi~
The young boy soon found himself chained onto a table. As he struggled to free himself, he saw Zouken walking towards him with a sinister grin on his face.

"Let me go!!!! I wanna go home!!!! Ple-"

"Shut your mouth!!!!"

Suddenly Zouken took out a knife and stabbed the boy's left hand. Tsurugi screamed in agony as he felt his own blood running down his arm. While this happened, Zouken began to reach into his own pocket.

"Now then. In order to start, we'll need your cursed energy to start surging. Luckily, I have just the thing to help!!! The cursed spirits I cultivated can awaken one's latent cursed energy, though you'll have to ingest this."