Chapter 92 Preparation For The Culling Game II

~In Tsurugi's mind~
A single girl was seen inside of the wasteland full of swords. Honestly, it made her quite sad to see this place for some reason. However, one question dawned on her as she  roamed around.

"Where am I? Normally, i'm in pitch black darkness. Yet now I find myself out of that darkness."

"It seems as though your soul is slowly acclimating to Tsurugi's

"It seems as though your soul is slowly acclimating to Tsurugi's. Plus Angra Mainyu's grip on your soul is growing weaker since Tsurugi hasn't overused Sakura-no-Yoru."

Sakura turned around when she heard the voice. She saw a single man standing on top of the hill of swords. As she saw him, she couldn't help but feel sad as she looked upon his back. It was just like Tsurugi's, carrying suffering and a burden no one else knows.

"Who are you?"

"Simple. I am the spirit in the Class Card. However, unlike normal ones, i'm not a cursed spirit but a Counter Guardian that resides in it. When Tsurugi doesn't have the Class Card assimilated, I can manifest in this world."

"However, the boy is unknowingly putting himself in danger and is slowly going in the direction Sukuna and Kenjaku want him to go

"However, the boy is unknowingly putting himself in danger and is slowly going in the direction Sukuna and Kenjaku want him to go."

"What do you mean?!"

"Tsumukari Muramasa. The blade that almost defeated Sukuna back in the Heian Era. People thought of it as his most powerful sword, however, that isn't entirely true. There's a sword he's made said to be equal in power or surpass it that he made. A sword that only a few of his descendants could forge, and even then, you can count the number of people who made it on one hand."

Sakura listened closely to the man in front of her. She didn't know whether to trust him or not, but the least she could do was hear him out first. That, and it was nice to listen to someone speak without saying profanities every chance they get like a certain cursed spirit.

"You see. Sukuna's interest in Tsurugi lies in a blade that Muramasa was going to use against him should the Tsumukari Muramasa failed. The Curse-Annihilation Katana:Yamato. Said to be a cursed sword that was forged in the realm of demons and can separate cursed spirit from man amongst other things."