Chapter 43 Shibuya Incident II

~Flashback~
"Akaza, you remember your role, correct?"

Akaza was standing before Getou, Mahito, and the rest of his comrades. Akaza merely shook his head as he was more interested in fighting a strong opponent.

"Listen, Shinji will follow you and will stay just a few meters away from the veil with the vessel. Sakura Matou is one of the vessels for Angra Mainyu. Since the cursed energy from her is unstable, it caused her body to be afflicted with illness. However, should the other vessel be in the area, her cursed energy should become stable and she will be less afflicted. This plan is to draw out the vessel and if it's a strong sorcerer, this is also to isolate them from Shibuya as you drain their stamina."

"I remember. I'm to push them to the breaking point and that's when Shinji comes into play. But until then......."

"Yes, Akaza. You can run wild."

~Flashback ends~
"Full Projection, Continual Layer Shooting!!!!!"

Tsurugi quickly projected several swords in the air and fired them at Akaza with great speed in rapid fire succession

Tsurugi quickly projected several swords in the air and fired them at Akaza with great speed in rapid fire succession. As Akaza dashed forward, he was swiftly dodging the swords.

As Tsurugi jumped to the side, Oryou and Ryouma took his place. Akaza quickly threw a punch as Oryou threw on of her own. A huge gust of wind fills the area among impact. Ryouma quickly unsheated Reimei Muramasa and slashed Akaza's chest.

"Amazing. To be able to have so much physical strength in that small body. That sword is also giving off some terrifying cursed energy. State your names! I want to remember your names!!!!!"

"Sakamoto Ryouma..."

"Oryou-san will beat you to a pulp!!!!"

Oryou quickly dashed towards Akaza and punched him in the gut. The curse coughed up blood as he was sent flying backwards. While this happened, Ryouma dashed towards the devil as he swung his sword at Akaza. Seeing this, Akaza plants his feet in the ground and caught Ryouma's sword between his hands but his eyes widen in shock as the palm of his hands were sliced opened.

"The cursed energy....it's rotating around the blade at immense speed while it's sharpened, it's just like a chainsaw."

"Akaza...you made a big mistake. We're not your only opponents."

"Trace on!!!!!"