Chapter 65 Shibuya Incident XXIV

~In Tsurugi's Mind~
"The Domain Expansion, Originless Creation of Swords. The blade that almost defeated Sukuna in his prime, Tsumukari Muramasa. Even though he wields them, they never belonged to Tsurugi to begin with."

Angra Mainyu was sitting deep within Tsurugi's being. However, something caught him off guard. For a brief moment, he could've sworn he saw snow for a moment. Snow in a wasteland filled with swords. But that image left as quickly as it appeared. However, a smile appeared on his face.

"It seems that he's slowly grasping a world that he can call his own. Now then, don't disappoint me, False Counter Guardian."

~Meanwhile~
As Tsurugi stood next to Itadori, he put his left arm into the air. When Itadori looked at Tsurugi, he saw the boy had a serious look on his face. A look of total concentration. Meanwhile, Tsurugi was thinking about what he saw.

"It was only for an instant. That world of swords. Unlike that Domain...it wasn't only filled with katanas. Longswords, short swords, daggers, axes, all sorts of bladed weapons were there. Even the one I need now. That world....it feels...right to me. It felt more natural to see that world unlike my Domain Ex-. No, for some reason, I can't accept that Domain Expansion being mine. It feels...borrowed. But the world I see feels perfect to me. I'll concentrate and use every ounce of cursed energy I have to project that sword I saw."

Seeing that Tsurugi wasn't moving, Mahito dashed towards the boy. Itadori quickly got in front of Tsurugi and struck Mahito in his gut. The curse was sent flying backwards but Itadori dashed towards him and slams Mahito into the ground.

While this happened, Tsurugi started gathering as much cursed energy as he could. As he did this, he felt himself coughing up blood. The boy plants his feet firmly into the ground as he remembered the blade he just saw in that world. Soon Tsurugi forcefully dragged out the cursed energy that he had left inside of himself as he glared at Mahito.

"Trace......on!"

One projection was all he needed

One projection was all he needed. This one projection was exactly what Tsurugi was hoping for. As he used his right arm to support the left one, the left arm carried a giant axe-sword that looked as if it was made from marble.