Chapter 79 White Reaper's Slumber

~Ten Years Ago, Date:July 25~
A single man was seen running throughout the outskirts of Fuyuki. As the man ran through several trees, he saw a single man running away from him.

"Dammit. Dammit! Dammit!!!!! Why....of all sorcerers to track me down, why did it have to be the White Reaper?!"

While the man ran away, Arima stopped in his tracks as opened up his hand. Soon the hilt of a cursed tool could be seen emerging from the man's shadow. As the cursed tool was in his hand, Arima threw the weapon as hard as he could as it made a large boom sound upon being thrown.

Soon the cursed tool went through the run away man's chest. The man fell onto the ground he screamed in agony. While this happened, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him.

"Please....someone...anyone. Kill me or save me before he gets the chance!!!! I'll do good for the rest of my life!!! I'll even become a slave if I have to!!! Just don't let this man kill m-"

Before the man could finish his plead, Arima stabbed his cursed tool into the man's skull. Soon Arima took a phone out of his pocket as he spoke to his higher up.

"Yes, this is Arima. The sorcerer behind the recent murders in Fuyuki has been apprehended along with the cursed spirits that were born from the fear of the citizens as the murders occured. As for his comrades......"

Arima turned around as his cursed tool was sinking into his shadow. When Arima turned around, he saw several corpses on the ground. Some of them were missing their heads, while others were missing several limbs and organs. The man sighed as he spoke to his higher up.

".....they have been taken care of."

Soon Arima hung up the phone. Afterwards, Arima gathered all of the bodies and buried them into the ground. As he walked away to give his report to a higher up in Jujutsu Headquarters, he said one thing.

"Rest in peace."

~A few minutes later~
"Kishou Arima, The White Reaper. It seems as though you finished your mission rather quickly. I thought killing a group of First Grade curses and rogue sorcerers would keep you occupied."

"It was nothing special. I merely did my mission. Nothing more, nothing less."

Kishou Arima, member of the Arima Family

Kishou Arima, member of the Arima Family. In the world of sorcery, they'd be considered the lowest of the low. However, it was Kishou Arima's reputation of being the White Reaper and showing flawless skills in killing curses with cursed tools that made the family one to be feared. So much so that rumors began to form. Rumors that the only people who can survive against Arima would be either Toji Fushiguro or Satoru Gojo. Right now, he was giving a report to one of the higher-ups, Darius Ainsworth. Currently, they were both inside of Ainsworth Manor.

 Currently, they were both inside of Ainsworth Manor