Chapter 39 Prelude of Terror II

"Oryou-san!!!!"

"Right."

As Ryouma jumped back, he fills the chambers of his revolver with cursed energy and fired several bullets of cursed energy at Berserker. The bullets hit Berserker's skin, yet it seemed to have no affect. As Berserker roared, it swung its axe down on Ryouma.

"You shall not pass."

"Now isn't the time for joke's Oryou-san!"

Before the axe could touch Ryouma, Oryou caught the weapon between both of her hands. Soon she lifts up her arms, struggling to lift the weapon and Berserker since the curse wasn't letting go. After lifting her arms all the way up, Oryou slams them downward as Berserker was slammed into the ground as the ground was shaking from the impact.

"Are you ready, Oryou-san?"

"Yes. Cursed Technique......."

"..Amakakeru Ryu ga Gotoku!!!!"

After saying the name of the cursed technique out loud, Oryou's shape began to change

After saying the name of the cursed technique out loud, Oryou's shape began to change. Instead of a beautiful woman with black hair, she reveals a majestic form akin to the dragons of old, wielding an overwhelming power. Meanwhile, the blade in Ryouma's hand gave off an ominous wave of cursed energy. As he looked at his wife, Ryouma said one thing.

"Go get him, Oryou-san."

Soon Oryou used her own body as a whip against Berserker

Soon Oryou used her own body as a whip against Berserker. As Berserker slashed at Oryou's body, it noticed that it wasn't being scratched. Soon it felt the weight of Oryou's body slamming him into the ground multiple times. 

"You're done!!!!"

Soon Oryou used her arm to toss Berserker into the air. While the curse was falling down, Oryou opened her mouth. As soon as Berserker entered, she closed her jaw as she felt the curse's skin and organs being pierced by her fangs. Blood stains her fangs as she felt the skin and organs of Berserker's body inside of her jaw.

"This tastes awful."

Soon Oryou spat out the remains of Berserker. However, something wasn't right. Berserker's body began to repair itself as it seemed that the curse only grew more powerful as it lets out a thundering roar.