Chapter 86 Hope

Tsurugi stood in the library as he held the files on the Fuyuki Fire in his hands. His hands were trembling as tears threatened to fall down his eyes. Soon Tsurugi walked towards the wall of the library and suddenly starts slamming his head into it.

"Dammit! Dammit!! Dammit!!!!! Dammit!!!!!!"

Tsurugi felt so many emotions inside of him beginning to surface. He felt rage at himself for forgetting someone so important to him. He felt regret for letting those people in front of him die over his selfish desires. Most of all, he felt unbelievable sadness as he learned the truth.

"...........it was my fault. If I wasn't born then father wouldn't have needed to come after me. If I wasn't born, so many people in Fuyuki probably could have survived. If I wasn't born....then maybe..Kiritsugu and Miyu would have lived!!!!! If I wasn't born Mom and Dad would still be alive!!!!!!"

Memories of his past came flooding back as he read those files. Soon blood began to escape his head as he kept slamming it against the wall. Tsurugi showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"And now....the very thing that caused my father's suffering is whole and within me.......why..why was I born? Is my life even precious anymore?"

"Stop!!!!!!"

A single voice echoed throughout Tsurugi's mind. It was so full of concern for him. Tsurugi couldn't help but stop in his tracks when he heard it. The voice calmed him down a bit, yet it made him feel sad from hearing it.

"Please.....stop."

He couldn't see the being within his soul shedding her tears

He couldn't see the being within his soul shedding her tears. He couldn't feel her as she embraced his form. All he could do was hear her pleas for him to stop. His head was inches away from slamming the wall again. As his blood falls upon the floor, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him.

"My, my. You killed Kayneth a lot faster than expected. It seems you had a revelation of some sort. Congratulations, Tsurugi Emiya."

As Tsurugi turned around, he saw one person standing before him

As Tsurugi turned around, he saw one person standing before him. The sadness he felt earlier seemed to have vanished as he felt nothing but rage building up inside of him. Meanwhile, Sakura's uncorrupted apparition was floating beside him.