Chapter 21 Opposites

Nobara was standing a short distance away from Berserker. She knew that every single second counts. She can't afford to screw anything up. As she held her hammer and nails, she saw a Veil being cast.

"What the hell?! Why's a Veil being cast all of a sudden?!"

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

With a loud roar, Berserker charged at Nobara as he punched the girl in her stomach. This resulted in her crashing through several trees as she was sent flying.

"This thing hits like a damn train!!!!"

However, as Nobara was getting up, she felt her phone vibrating. As she ran as fast as she could, she read a single message that was sent to her.

"Get rekt, Kyoto."

"Of course that bastard would try to look cool."

~Meanwhile~
"Gojo! At the very least, you need to get there before the Veil goes down!"

"No can do!"

Gojo, Utahime, and Yoshinobu were all standing outside the veil as Mei Mei stayed inside to survey what was happening. The three of them ran out when all the talismans burned at once and were red. Since they knew everyone was fighting, the red actually meant unregistered cursed energy was involved.

"It's pretty much completely formed. The actual effect was prioritized over the visual effect. Oh well. Even if it's down, all I got to do is break it."

As Gojo, Utahime, and Yoshinobu made it to the Veil, Gojo put his hand on it. However, he couldn't pass through as smoke was escaping from his hand. While he wondered what that sensation was, Utahime spoke to him.

"Hey. Why did you get repelled? I'm getting in just fine."

".....I see. Utahime, you and the fossil go on ahead. This Veil is exists to repel Satoru Gojo, but at the cost of letting anything else pass through it. A pretty skilled curse user must've done this and it seems they have info on us. Now go ahead, I don't know what they're planning, but if anyone dies then I lose."

~With Nobara~
"Straw Doll Technique:Hairpin!!!!!!"

After she threw her nails at some nearby trees, Nobara caused them to detonate with an explosion of cursed energy

After she threw her nails at some nearby trees, Nobara caused them to detonate with an explosion of cursed energy. As the trees fell onto the curse chasing her, she didn't bother looking back as she heard it unleash a powerful roar.

"Are you kidding me?! Is that thing unstoppable?!"

As Nobara ran, she saw something in the distance. It was a single arrow stuck into the ground. Seeing this, the girl smirked as she turned around and launched some nails at Berserker. Even though they pierced its flesh, the curse roared as it continued its charge.

"I've got you."

Suddenly all of the nails that were in the curses body detonated all at once. When Nobara turned around, she saw blood and flesh on the ground yet something was wrong. When a curse it exorcised its body would fade into nothingness, but that didn't happen in this case. When she turned around, she saw its upper body was blown apart. Though what she witnessed next was something no one could predict.