Chapter 20 Unexpected Company

"Wait.....did you say....Tsurugi Emiya?"

As Miwa asked this question, Tsurugi felt a weird vibe coming from her. When the boy nods his head, Miwa was silent as she was screaming inside of her head.

"I can't believe it!!!!! The swordsmith who created my sword is standing right before me!!!! I never thought we'd be this close in age!!!!! Maybe I can ask for an autograph later?!"

"Uh......are you okay?"

Miwa shook her head as she got into a stance. Seeing this, Tsurugi held Kanshou and Bakuya tightly. As he shifts his foot forward, Miwa was sure he would charge at her but was surprised when he suddenly threw his blades at her.

"He threw away his only weapon."

As Miwa used her katana to deflect the blades, Tsurugi appeared before her. While she was opened, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his arm and punched her in the gut, which sent her flying. Soon the boy projects another pair of Kanshou and Bakuya.

"Sorry, but I really hate losing!!!!!"

Tsurugi soon dashed forward with great speed. As Miwa stood up, she saw the boy charging at her. When Tsurugi got within her range, Miwa was ready to attack.

"New Shadow Style:Simple Domain."

Miwa assumes the proper stance, creating a circle around herself, 2

Miwa assumes the proper stance, creating a circle around herself, 2.21 meters in diameter. Anything that enters this space can instantly be intercepted by her blade, but if both of her feet leave the position where her stance began, the technique is dispelled.

"I've got yo-"

"Overedge!!!!!!"

Before Tsurugi entered her radius completely, he utilized his Reinforcement to transform Kanshou and Bakuya into longswords

Before Tsurugi entered her radius completely, he utilized his Reinforcement to transform Kanshou and Bakuya into longswords. As he swung the blades, his range increased without getting to close to Miwa as she had to use her own sword to block Tsurugi's strikes.

"By the way, i'm sorry about what we did earlier. I know you won't forgive us right away, but I thought I should say it."

"You just may be the only normal person i've met at this school, thank you. But I won't hold back, Miwa!"