Chapter 67 Shibuya Incident XXVI

"Piercing Blood!!!!!"

After compressing and condensing his blood to its limit, Choso clapped his hands together and fires the blood from his fingertips

After compressing and condensing his blood to its limit, Choso clapped his hands together and fires the blood from his fingertips. The blood, now reinforced with cursed energy, reached the speed of sound as it struck Uraume's hand. As this happened, Choso charged towards Getou.

Soon Choso threw a punch towards Getou. However, the man grabbed Choso by his arm and slammed him onto the ground. While this happened, Getou smirked as he looked towards Choso.

"Don't push yourself. You're tired, right?"

"So what? Is that any reason not to put my life on the line for my brother?!"

As this happened, Tsurugi and Panda looked towards Yuuji. Does every person that tries to kill him claim him as a brother? Honestly, Tsurugi found it a little bit disturbing. However, one thing was clear. They were given a chance. A chance to take back the Prison Realm which Gojo is sealed in.

"Ice Formation:Frost Calm."

Uraume channels a cloud of freezing mist from their mouth and blew towards the group of sorcerers

Uraume channels a cloud of freezing mist from their mouth and blew towards the group of sorcerers. The freezing mist materializes into large columns of thick ice and frost to ensnare them. However, Getou quickly turned towards Uraume as the group of sorcerers were now trapped in ice.

"Don't kill them, we need a messenger."

"Is that reason enough to let everyone live?"

Soon Uraume used a Reversed Curse Technique to repair the hand that Choso damaged. Soon they looked towards Tsurugi as their expression grew even more hateful. Soon Uraume points a finger coated in ice towards Tsurugi.

"Your face is so familiar...and staring at it makes me want nothing more than to kill you!!!!"

Tsurugi struggled to escape from the ice. However, before Uraume could attack him, Itadori dashed towards Tsurugi and kicked him away from Uraume. Seeing this, Uraume grew irritated as they stared at Itadori.

"Who's body do you think that is?"

"Trace.......on......"

Tsurugi only managed to project around five swords in the air as they were launched towards Getou and Uraume. Seeing this, Uraume froze the blades solid as they crashed onto the ground. Soon they glared at Tsurugi as they spoke to Getou.