Chapter 84 White Reaper's Slumber VI

"Domain Expansion:Dark Prison Hunting Ground."

Darkness

Darkness. Darkness as far as the eyes can see. That was the only thing in Kiritsugu's sight. Not only that, he couldn't sense Arima's presence at all, and that was the most terrifying part of this situation. Meanwhile, Arima was thinking to himself as he saw all of his cursed tools next to him.

"Dark Prison Hunting Ground. A domain expansion that spreads out my shadow, shrouding everything in it and cutting off all light. Not only that, it completely hides my presence while also giving me access to the things i've stored in my shadow."

Soon Arima held onto the hilt of Owl. When this happened, clones made of shadows appeared next to Arima as they got a hold of all of his other cursed tools. As this happened, the real Arima said one thing.

"Let the execution begin."

As Arima said this, him and his clones dashed around the domain. Kiritusgu looked around, but the only thing in his field of vision was darkness. Suddenly Kiritsugu felt his back being stabbed as his whole body was being electrocuted.

"What is going on? No matter how hard I try to sense his cursed energy, I can't seem to track him down. It's like he's become one with the shadows."

Soon the copy of Arima that held Narukami removed the cursed tool from Kiritsugu's back and kicked the man away. As this happened, a clone of Arima that held IXA in its hands thrusts the cursed tool towards Kiritsugu. Just as the cursed tool grazed Kiritsugu's cheek, a smirk appeared on the man's face.

"Time Alter:Triple Accel!!!!"

Since he knew that Double Accel wouldn't catch Arima off guard, Kiritsugu tripled his normal speed as everything around him seemed to be moving slowly. As Kiritsugu lunged towards the direction IXA came from, he grabbed a combat knife and stabbed the wielder in his throat. However, he was surprised to see no drop of blood being shed. As he looked forward, he found out the reason why.

"A clone made of shadows."

"That's right, Kiritsugu Emiya."

Pain. A sharp, burning pain was felt through Kiritsugu's stomach. As he looked behind him, Arima stood before him as he held onto Owl's hilt. Yet Kiritsugu noticed something, the blade of the cursed tool wasn't present on the hilt. As Kiritsugu looked down, he saw that the blade was launched from the hilt and pierced his stomach.

"I believe this is enough. We better leave now."

"What are you getting at, Kishou Arima?!?!"

"My cursed technique allows me to store things into shadows. Considering my Domain Expansion is considered a shadow, it stands to reason that I can store things in here. Tell me Kiritsugu, how do you think i've lived this long being myself, despite being a vessel to a certain entity."