Chapter 71 Two Terrors

"Who are you?"

Itadori asked one question as he saw the young man unsheathe his sword. Soon Yuta jumped down to be on the same ground as Itadori, Choso, and Naoya. When he landed on a nearby railing, the ground broke apart along with the railing, leaving a huge gap in the wall near Itadori.

"So who's with Itadori?"

"Wait just a second! I'm on your side. You're Okkotsu, right?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Naoya Zenin, Maki's cousin. I'm also here to kill Itadori. Don't worry, I won't interfere. But in return, even if you kill Itadori, will you refrain from telling your superiors for awhile? He's bait for someone I want to meet."

As Naoya was negotiating with Yuta, Choso and Itadori looked at each other and nod their heads as they had an idea. Choso knows Naoya is extremely fast, so while he deals with him, Itadori will run as fast as he can from Yuta. Soon Yuta looked away from Naoya as he said one thing.

"Very well, i'll leave the other one to you."

As soon as Yuta said this, Naoya quickly kicked Choso in his gut as Yuta chased after Itadori. Itadori was surprised to see Yuta catch up with him so quickly while carrying a drawn katana. As the two dashed through the empty city, they saw a tipped over car in front of them.

Seeing this, Itadori jumped over the car. While this happened, Yuta quickly dashed around the car and swung his katana. Just a few seconds before the blade could touch him, Itadori held onto the open window of the car and propelled himself backwards to avoid the blade.

"I was sure I sliced him, but it looks like he's just like Maki."

Itadori punched the car in front of him into Yuta. While Yuta was struck by the car, Itadori was dashing towards the inside of an abandoned building. He knew he couldn't shake Yuta out in the open, so this was his only chance. However, before he could go inside the building, Itadori saw the same car he punched earlier landing in front of the entrance of the building he was heading towards. When he turned around, he saw Yuta heading towards him.

"Surprised? I don't look like the type with a lot of strength. I'm actually on the weak side, unlike someone I know."

"Despite not having much power, he has an immense amount of cursed energy. He compensates his lack of strength with cursed energy reinforcement. He's the exact opposite of me."

"You noticed, huh? That I have more cursed energy than Gojo-sensei. But sensei has the Six Eyes, so the energy that's lost when he activates a cursed technique is infinitely close to zero. Of course, Sensei is the best. After all, I can run out of cursed energy, but he doesn't."

Soon Yuta dashed in front of Itadori and swung his blade. Meanwhile, Itadori was struggling to avoid Yuta's katana. As he looked at Yuta, he saw that his whole body, including the katana, is constantly surging with cursed energy. The problem isn't reading his moves. The problem was that all of his attacks could be decisive, while the damage he takes is restricted to a minimum. 

"Sorry, but I can't die just yet."

"Honestly, in terms of swordsmanship, I don't know who's more terrifying between him and Emiya."

As Yuta swung down his blade, Itadori jumped backwards to avoid the slash. Soon he quickly dashed forward as Yuta chased after him. Soon Itadori jumped through an opened window of a SUV in front of him. Just as he got out, Yuta jumped off the hood of the vehicle as he swung down his blade. However, he was surprised to see Itadori stop the blade with a survival knife in his hand as the boy jumped back.