Chapter 61 Shibuya Incident XX

The sounds of steel clashing against steel echoes through Shibuya. Angelica launched several cursed objects from her gates towards Tsurugi. As this happened, the boy simply projected the same weapons and launched them in order to counter Angelica's attack.

"Keep attacking."

As the apparition of Sakura said this, Tsurugi quickly swung Sakura-no-Yoru and launched his flame-like cursed energy in the form of a slash as it collided with one of the flaming buildings in Shibuya. As the building was sliced apart, the flaming rubble was falling down on Angelica. However, the girl wasn't worried.

"Is this the best you can do?"

As Angelica said this, several gates opened above her as several cursed objects were shot through the rubble. While this happened, Tsurugi quickly dashed towards the girl and swung his blade. However, he was once again wrapped in chains. As Angelica looked at the boy, she could feel the bloodlust that Tsurugi was exerting.

"You really are a mongrel."

Angelica quickly opened several gates around the chained boy. Soon several weapons pierced Tsurugi's body as his blood stains the ground. The boy violently coughed up blood as Angelica dismissed the chains.

"Honestly.....you had a lot more potential as a threat than thi-"

Before Angelica could finish her sentence, Tsurugi impaled Sakura-no-Yoru into the girls back. As she fell to the ground, Angelica felt her blood and cursed energy leaving from her body as it was being absorbed into Tsurugi's sword. As she turned her head, she saw the boy smiling as the weapons that pierced his flesh were still in his body. Soon the apparition of Sakura leaned towards Tsurugi's ear.

"I know it hurts, Tsurugi. I'm sorry, but look at it this way. The fact you feel pain proves one thing...you aren't dead yet."

"That's right......i'm not dead yet!!!!!"

Soon Tsurugi punched Angelica in her face. As the girl was sent flying back, she opened a gate and launched a sword at Tsurugi. Seeing this, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his entire skull and caught the blade with his teeth. As he bit down on the sword, due to his extra boost in strength from Reinforcement and calling out Sakura-no-Yoru's name, the sword was broken into pieces as a ferocious smile was on his face.

"Trace on!!"

Tsurugi quickly projects several copies of Kanshou and Bakuya in the air and fired them at Angelica in rapid fire succession

Tsurugi quickly projects several copies of Kanshou and Bakuya in the air and fired them at Angelica in rapid fire succession. Seeing this, the girl opened more gates in the air as her cursed objects clashed against Tsurugi's projections.  However, since her attention was solely on the blades in front of her, that gave Tsurugi enough time to counterattack. However, Sakura quickly spoke to him.

"Are you sure you should do this Tsurugi? You don't have much cursed energy left and your body is still injured. Since you're limit is just once per day, this could do you more harm than good."