Chapter 9 Reason of Enrollment

Tsurugi was seen inside of the new workshop at the school

Tsurugi was seen inside of the new workshop at the school. As the smithing hammer struck hot iron, Tsurugi was completely focused on the task before him. He was creating a new blade, though some foreign cursed energy was stealthily escaping from his body and into his sword. As Tsurugi was done, he had to let the blade cool down. When he did, he opened the book Gojo gave him and was reading it.

"A Reality Marble is someones own world made real over a small area, and overrides the world itself in that area until the world wears it back down. Though it seems escaping is even more difficult than escaping a Domain Expansion. For one, you can't destroy it from the outside like you can with a Domain Expansion plus the caster and the target in their radius seemingly disappear. I wonder.....is it possible to wield both a Domain Expansion and a Reality Marble? Plus how do I go about constructing one?"

While these questions piled up in Tsurugi's head, he was slowly making progress in his training. He could project the black sword that he used against that army of curses (Hrunting) and that sword with a drill like appearance (Caladbolg) without being exhausted. Plus he's working on his reinforcement. He would ask Gojo for help, but he said he had an important meeting today.

"Just what the hell is he doing?"

~Meanwhile~

As Yoshinobu was waiting on his meeting with Yaga, the Principal of the school in Tokyo, he was wondering what was taking him so long

As Yoshinobu was waiting on his meeting with Yaga, the Principal of the school in Tokyo, he was wondering what was taking him so long. Soon he saw the door open, but instead of Yaga, he was met with Gojo instead.

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while since i've given him a false schedule. Thanks for setting this up."

"Dear me, what could "this" be?"

As Gojo sat on the couch in front of Yoshinobu, he merely smirked at the old man. Soon Gojo began to explain himself.

"Don't play dumb you fossil. It's about Yuuji Itadori. You, the conservative head, have a part to play.

"Honestly, you youngsters nowadays need to show more respect towards your elders."

"Not my fault you aren't worth respecting. Today's elders are so judgemental, seriously."