Chapter 19 Got It Memorized

Gojo was seen sitting in the room with Utahime. While he was sitting down, he picked up a microphone as he was ready to make an announcement on the intercom.

"One minute until the event starts! You remember what you got to do, right? In case you don't.......Utahime, it's all you."

"Wait, what?! Don't put me on the spot!!!! Umm.......let's see. A second grade curse has been released in a predetermined location on the school grounds and the first team to exorcise it wins. Various third grade and lower curses are in this same area. If the match isn't decided by sunset, the team with the most exorcism wi-"

"Too long!!!!! Explain in twenty words or less."

"Respect your senpai!!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
As Itadori and the group were all dashing through the forest, he noticed that Tsurugi wasn't with them. Seeing this, he looked towards Maki and asked why that was.

"Hey, why isn't Tsurugi with us?"

"Consider him our wild card. After what Megumi told me about his strengths, i've decided to let him use his own plan."

"Yep, he's hiding in a tree waiting for the right moment to strike. Though when we asked him what he was good at, he gave us a terrifying glare."

"I like to think that i'm good with blades but.......when it comes to using marksmanship and projectiles.....no one is better than me."

Maki and Panda shook their heads, when they remembered that conversation. However, as Fushiguro had his demon dog out, he suddenly saw a low grade curse in front of him, yet that wasn't what had his attention.

"Senpai stop!!!!"

Before Todo could attack everyone, Itadori grabbed him by his head and knees him in the face

Before Todo could attack everyone, Itadori grabbed him by his head and knees him in the face. While this happened, the group scattered as Itadori would be facing Todo as they planned. As they dispersed, Nobara looked back at Itadori and Todo.

"I knew it, but that guy really is a monster. But where is Emiya?"

"Don't worry about him, but he said something a bit unsettling. Something about when he says "Get rekt, Kyoto" we need to run as fast as we can."

~With Tsurugi~
Tsurugi was standing on the branches of a tree about two and a half miles from Itadori's location. While he stood on the branch, he had his bow ready. He already decided how to fight. Offer suppressive fire and then go in for close combat if the situation calls for it.

"The feeling of a bow in my hand. It brings back some memories for me. Back when I was in the archery club when Yuuta, Sakura, and I use to be in the same school."