Chapter 99 Ideal

Musashi opened her eyes and began to stretch. When she looked around, she was looking for Tsurugi. However, that came to a halt when the smell of food entered her nostrils. As she quickly followed the scent, she was surprised by what she saw.

"Glad you're up, sleeping beauty. Honestly, how much of a glutton do you have to be for the scent of food to wake you up."

"Hey, there's no need to be ru-.........hahahahaha!!!! What are you wearing?"

The moment Musashi looked in the direction she heard Tsurugi's voice, she couldn't help but laugh at what she's witnessing. She never would've thought she'd see the boy who was all doom and gloom wearing an apron. Hearing her laughter, Tsurugi smirked as he turned around.

"Fine then, i'll just eat your bowl of udon that I made personally. Since I found some fresh ingredients, I thought i'd do something nice. Oh well, have fun starving."

"Please forgive me Mr.Tsurugi..........sir."

As Tsurugi looked at Musashi, he saw the young lady bowing towards him. Soon a sigh escaped from his lips as he placed her bowl of udon in front of her. With a smile on her face, Musashi began to ate the udon that Tsurugi made for her.

The moment she had her first taste of Tsurugi's cooking, she put her bowl down

The moment she had her first taste of Tsurugi's cooking, she put her bowl down. As she approached the boy slowly, Tsurugi was slightly getting nervous. The moment Musashi put both of her hands on Tsurugi's shoulders, she looked at the boy seriously as she had one thing to say.

"Marry me!"

"First off, take me out to dinner first. Second, this isn't Food Wars, chill."

As Musashi went back to enjoying her food, she looked towards Tsurugi. She noticed how the boy doesn't seem as stressed and tired. In fact, he seemed a lot more calm compared to how he was when they first met. Was this the true nature of Tsurugi Emiya? She wants to know the answer to this.

"Tsurugi, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. Not completely, but it's a start. Anyways, I think i'm gonna stand outside and act as a guard. Someone's gotta kill some rogue curses considering you won't get off your ass until your stomach is full."

"Hey, that's kind of rude!"

"Am I wrong though?"

"................"

"Thought so."

As Tsurugi was walking out of the shop, Musashi stared at him for a few moments. It was brief, but she could've sworn that she saw the boy smiling. Musashi went back to eating her udon, but internally, she was happy to see this development.

"Looks like he won't break easily. You picked a fine student, Ryouma."

~Meanwhile~
Zachary Ainsworth was seen sitting on top of a building with the Saber Class Card's Install still active. As he looked around the city for Tsurugi Emiya, he began to think about his deal with Kenjaku.