Chapter 8 Domain Expansion

"You have no sense of danger. Fire Stone Insects!!!!!"

Large bugs with a stinger in front of their heads were charging towards Gojo

Large bugs with a stinger in front of their heads were charging towards Gojo. Seeing this the man smiled as he held up two fingers. When this happened, the bugs stopped in midair as Gojo laughs.

"What happens if this connects?"

"IIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

"The sound?!"

As soon as the insects emitted that sound, they suddenly exploded. While fire is seen in the area, Gojo had already jumped to the side as he avoided the attack. However, Jogo quickly dashed towards Gojo and swiped his hand, which resulted in Gojo's head being on fire. Afterwards he formed a volcano on the palm of his hand and blasts a large eruption of flames at the man from a close distance.

"Looks like I overestimated the weak. Today's humans are frauds. They don't live truthfully. It's so appalling that it makes me want to vomit. Real strength....the truth....through death, i'll make their true significance known."

"You've said that already. When will you learn?"

As Jogo turned around, he saw Gojo standing before him without a scratch. How? Jogo was sure that he hit the man, so how was he unscathed?

"Simply put, you didn't hit me."

"That's absurd! It was different than before. I'm certain that I hit and killed you!!!!"

"What you touched was the Infinity between us."

Soon Gojo held out his hand as he told the curse to try and touch his hand. Since he sensed no murderous intent, Jogo decided to comply so he can figure out a way to counter him. When Jogo reached out his hand to touch Gojo's, his eye became wide when he noticed his hand not getting any closer to Gojo's.

"I can't touch him. My hand stops right before i'm able to. This is Infinity?"

"Rather than stopping, you just get slower the closer you get to me. Like a blue hedgehog would say......."

Suddenly Gojo grabbed Jogo's hand as he used his free hand to repeatedly strike Jogo's stomach. As Jogo coughed up blood, the blood just floats in the air before Gojo as it didn't even touch him.

"........you're too slow. By the way, Infinity is originally omnipresent. My sorcery just brings it back to reality. Convergence.....divergence.....if they touch this void, what do you think will happen? Cursed Technique Reversal:Red."