Chapter 35 A Day With Ryouma

Three days have passed since the battle at the bridge

Three days have passed since the battle at the bridge. Tsurugi's left arm was now out of its cast, though he was still told to rest up. Turns out projecting Tsumukari Muramasa took a lot more cursed energy out of him than he thought.

"But I projected it....my ideal sword. If I can just master it, then maybe-"

Suddenly Tsurugi heard someone knocking on his door. When he rushed to the entrance of the Emiya Residence, he opened the door. However, he was greeted in a strange manner. That manner being a giant frog plushie being thrust to his face.

"Like a thief of the night, Oryou-san descends on her unexpected targe-"

"Oryou-san, I know you're excited but you could at least give a proper hello."

As Tsurugi moved the plushie out of his face, he saw Ryouma and Oryou smiling in front of him. Soon he invites the two inside as he makes them some tea.

"Thank you, Tsurugi."

"It was no problem, Sakamoto-san. But why are you here?"

"We heard that you finally got rid of your cast and your arm is all better. So Oryou-san decided we celebrate by spending the day together."

As Oryou said this, she was just casually hanging upside down in the air. While this happened, Ryouma merely laughed as he saw his wife was containing her excitement.

"Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. So Tsurugi, what do you say?"

".....sure, but I have a small favor to ask."

"Sure what is it?"

As Ryouma said this, he saw Tsurugi's eyes glance at a photo next to him. When Ryouma saw it, it was a picture of a young girl with black hair and golden brown eyes. As he saw this, Tsurugi made one request.

"I'd like to go to the ocean."

"I see. I can definitely arrange that."

~At the beach~
Tsurugi was seen standing at the shore of a beach. While he was standing, Oryou was floating next to him as she poked his cheeks with her fingers.

"Hey, disciple of Oryou-san? Why did you want to go see the ocean? Do you also dream of being a man of the sea like Ryouma?"

"No, its nothing like that, Oryou-san. Let's just say i'm keeping a promise I made long ago."

"Hmmm."

"Sorry for the wait. Just rented out the boat and we're ready to go."

As Tsurugi and Oryou looked at Ryouma, they saw the man inside of a speed boat. However, there was only enough room for two people. Seeing this, Oryou simply floats in the air as she lets Tsurugi ride the boat with Ryouma.

"Go ahead, Oryou-san already spends her days with Ryouma all the time. I can just come back with him any day of the week. Go on, Oryou-san's disciple. While you're gone, Oryou-san will find the best of frogs for you both."