Chapter 69 Sister

Tsurugi was walking out of Shibuya. While this happened, he sat down under a tree as the Class Card left his body and he was now in his normal clothes. As he puts the Class Card in his pocket, he looked to the side as he heard the sound of waves.

"My body was strained during my fight with Shinji. However, since i've used Install and kept it up for three days straight, my body has grown accustomed to it."

When he looked to the side, he saw a beach nearby. It was the same one where he killed Mori Nagayoshi and where he first met Oryou and Sakamoto. As he looked at the sky, he began to think of what Muashi told him about his Class Card.

"Tsurugi. You know of Counter Guardians right. If you truly made a contract with the Counter Force, your physical strengths and cursed energy should have been increased even without the Class Card's Install function plus Alaya should have been influencing you. However, the only changes were your class card being functional and your boost in power only happening when Install was used. Plus your actions wasn't for humanity's sake, so Alaya couldn't have been influencing you. Tsurugi, you haven't become a counter guardian. Your class card merely became a host for a Counter Guardian due to Alaya deploying one. As for who it is, I don't even know."

"A power made for saving humanity. I'll use it to save only one person alone."

As Tsurugi looked at the ocean, he saw the waves forming as a cool wind could be felt. While this happened, he began to remember the wish of a single girl. The wish was so simple, yet the day she achieved it...was the day she lost her life.

"I want to see the place where the sky and water meet and I also want to experience the ocean breeze. I want to see the place where the sky and water meet and I also want to experience the ocean breeze."

".....Miyu. I can't stop now. Install."

Soon Tsurugi began to move out without rest

Soon Tsurugi began to move out without rest. As he kept moving, he began to reminisce about someone dear to him that he lost. The first person he wanted to save with all his might and the first person that he failed to save.

~One Year Ago~
Tsurugi was seen in a classroom sitting by himself. This was his last year in junior high. As he was in deep thought, he felt someone poking his cheek.

"Senpai? Senpai? Are you okay?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, Sakura.

"Hehe. It's fine. You actually looked kind of cute with a surprised look on your face."

"Geez Sakura."

With a small smile on his face, Tsurugi soon walked down the halls of the school with Sakura. As they stopped by a vending machine, Sakura saw Tsurugi pay for three sodas.

"Senpai....there's only two of us."

"O-oh...right."

"I guess he misses Yuta. It has been a couple of weeks since he had to move away. I guess Tsurugi is still adjusting to the cha-"