Chapter 72 Reunion

"Trace on."

Tsurugi projected Kanshou and Bakuya in his hands as he looked at Choso

Tsurugi projected Kanshou and Bakuya in his hands as he looked at Choso. Soon he tossed the twin blades at Choso. Seeing this, Choso quickly dashed to the left to avoid the blades. As Choso avoided the blades, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his legs and leaped towards his opponent.

"He already caught up to me?!"

"You won't escape my sight."

Soon Tsurugi grabbed Choso by his leg and threw him towards a wall. While Choso's body crashed into the wall, Tsurugi projected several swords in the air and launched them towards Choso. Seeing this, Choso used Piercing Blood on his left side as he used the force of the attack to propel himself away from the blades.

"This kid isn't trying to kill me, yet he's this dangerous. Plus he's keeping his distance from me to avoid any of my close range attacks. In terms of fighting instincts, he's just like Yuuji."

"You used the force of your attack to propel yourself away from the swords. Though.....you shouldn't underestimate me just because I said I wouldn't kill you."

Just as Tsurugi said this, several swords rained down Choso from above his head. As he felt his body being impaled, he saw Tsurugi walking towards him. To be honest, Tsurugi was right, he did underestimate him.

"As one of the Cursed Womb:Death Paintings, I posses a unique constitution of being able to convert cursed energy into blood. It eliminates Blood Manipulation's weakness of its user dying from blood loss since I can easily resupply myself with blood as long as I have cursed energy."

"Posses me, Sakura."

As soon as Tsurugi said this, a katana appeared in his right hand

As soon as Tsurugi said this, a katana appeared in his right hand. The blade was black with a glowing, crimson red, streak that is outlined down in the middle portion of it. Since he called out her name, an apparition of Sakura appears and enshrouds the blade and the arm wielding it with streaks of overwhelming flame-like cursed energy. This was a special grade cursed object. The Curse Decapitator Katana:Sakura-no-Yoru.