Chapter 49 Shibuya Incident VIII

"You can't be dead. You can't be dead. Please don't die!  Please don't die!!! You can't be dead Sakura!!!! YOU CAN'T BE DEAD, SAKURA!!!!!! I need to save her!!!!!"

Despair was present in Tsurugi's eyes as desperate thoughts entered his mind. After Shinji's right arm gathered all the ropes and daggers together and formed a hand, they all extended and reached towards Sakura's chest. After mere seconds, a gaping hole was in her chest. Soon her entire body was engulfed in a dome of cursed energy. After the dome slowly disintegrated, Sakura's body wasn't even there no more. There wasn't any piece of Sakura's body to be seen. While this happened, a large amount of cursed energy was being emitted from Tsurugi's body.

~Meanwhile~
"So my second vessel is dead. Since she was in close proximity to my other vessel, the other half of my being is being transferred to him. It'll take a while to put myself back together. But it looks like my return is close."

The figure in Tsurugi's mind spoke in a serious tone

The figure in Tsurugi's mind spoke in a serious tone. However, when he turned to the side, he saw something interesting. He soon began to laugh as he saw what else was in Tsurugi's soul.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! He still had so much latent cursed energy! It seems that seeing her death in front of him has made awakened some of his potential and his deepest desire came true in the worse way possible. You really are interesting, Tsurugi Emiya."

~With Tsurugi~
"Hmmmm what did I just do? Oh yeah, I finally killed that brat!!!!"

Shinji laughed after the events that have just unfolded. However, something wasn't right. He felt large amount of cursed energy escaping from Tsurugi's body. However, this wasn't the cursed energy of Angra Mainyu since it needed time to be completely whole again after just gaining its other half back. No, this was Tsurugi's own cursed energy being released.

"I can't kill him since we need Angra Mainyu. In that case, I guess I should knock him out."

"Sakura.....you can't be gone."

"Face the reality, you damn lapdog!!!"

Shinji kicked Tsurugi in his face. Shortly afterwards, he grabbed the boy by his hair and slams him into the ground. Soon he repeatedly kicks Tsurugi in his gut as he laughed at him.

"That's right, Sakura is dead!!!! All because you're to weak to do anything. You may as well have killed her with your own hands. Tell me, how does it feel to have someone's life crumble in your hands? Hahahahahah!!!!!!!"

As Shinji kept kicking Tsurugi, the sorcerer thought to himself. The people in that fire that asked for help whom he ignored to survive. Miyu, his adoptive sister who he wanted to be happy. And now Sakura, the only person that was still there for him, were all gone. All of their deaths...were on him.

"What's wrong? Did you lose your nerve?!"

Soon Shinji manipulated the ropes that made up his right arm and made them strike Tsurugi's body at high speeds akin to a whip. While this happened, Tsurugi grunts in pain as more and more marks were being left on his body by Shinji's attacks. Though Tsurugi's mind was focused one thing. His foster father, his adoptive sister, and now...even the girl he loved was gone.