Chapter 87 Reunited

"They were right. The barriers around the school really have weakened."

Tsurugi was seen walking back to Jujutsu High. After his conversation with Yuta on the phone, he had a serious expression upon his face. Soon a sigh escaped from his lips as he stepped forward.

"It looks like things are more hectic than I thought."

~Flashback~
"Yuta, i'll gladly help you, but only if you have a plan in mind."

"You never beat around the bush, huh. Very well, the plan is to go back to Jujutsu High and contact Master Tengen. We need to find out how to unseal Gojo-sensei's seal and find out Noritoshi Kamo's concrete objectives and future goals."

"What about Yuki Tsukumo? Does she know anything?"

"This was actually her idea. She's hiding at the school too in order to avoid the higher ups. If you decide to join in, just meet us there. I'll also send you a text on the rules of the culling game that we learned of."

~Flashback ends~
Tsurugi was walking upon the campus as he looked around. When he did, he looked towards his workshop. Soon the boy walked inside as a sigh of relief escaped his lips.

"Everything is just the way I left it. Plus, this seems like a good place to go over the rules that Yuta sent me."

As Tsurugi sat down in his old workshop, he took out his phone as he read the message that Yuta sent to him. The rules of the culling game, made by Noritoshi Kamo/ Suguru Getou.

1.After awakening a cursed technique, players must declare their participation in the culling game at a colony of their choice within 19 days.

2.Any player who breaks the previous rule shall be subject to cursed technique removal.

3.Non-players who enter the colony become players at the moment of entry and shall be considered to have declared participation in the culling game.

4.Players score points by ending the lives of other players.

5.Points are determined by the game master and indicate the value of a player's life. As a general rule, sorcerers are worth five points. Non-sorcerers are worth one point. Class Card holders are worth ten points.

6.Excluding the point value of a player's own life, players may expend over one hundred points to negotiate with the game master to add one new rule in the culling game.

7.In accordance to the previous rule, the game master must accept any proposed new rule unless it has a marked and long-lasting effect on the culling game.

8.If a player's score remains the same for 19 days, that player shall be subject to cursed technique removal.

"So these are the rules of the culling game. Normally, anyone would assume that stitched up bastard is the game master. But....on the off chance that he isn't the game master, then that would be bad on our end."

As Tsurugi said this, he got up and left his workshop. While this happened, he was heading to where Gojo helped train Yuuji after his first "death". Though, Tsurugi's mind was still focused on the rules for the culling game.

"If Getou isn't the game master, but a player, then killing him won't automatically end the culling game."

Soon Tsurugi found himself at the door which lead to the basement under the school. As Tsurugi opened the door, he looked straight ahead as he saw two people waiting.