Chapter 64 Shibuya Incident XXIII

"It's different from any transfiguration that he's done. What's going on....."

As Itadori observed Mahito, Tsurugi was also staring at the curse's body. Tsurugi began to wonder if his swords would even be able to pierce it. Though that wasn't the only problem. He knew that Itadori and himself were still banged up and exhausted. An idea popped into Tsurugi's head as Mahito looked at him and Itadori.

"I finally understand my true, unbridled soul. Once I kill you two, i'll truly be born."

Mahito quickly dashed towards Tsurugi. Seeing this, the boy projected Kanshou and Bakuya. When Mahito threw a punch at Tsurugi, the boy swung his swords with all his might. However, the moment Mahito's fist made contact, the two swords shattered instantly. However, Mahito couldn't finish his attack as Itadori punched him away.

"Do you have a plan?"

"I have one. You'll have to take a page out of my book. Have his attention drawn onto you. As for me....."

Tsurugi quickly projects several swords in the air and launched them at Mahito. Seeing this, the curse quickly dashed around the area to avoid the blades. Though Tsurugi mentally smirked as he saw the positions his swords were in.

".......i'll get as high in the air as possible."

"I don't know what you're getting at but try to offer me some support if you can."

"No problem!"

Tsurugi and Itadori quickly charged towards Mahito. As this happened, Tsurugi projected a black bow and launched several projectiles at some nearby buildings. The rubble was crashing down onto Mahito.

The curse jumped out of the rubble that crashed onto him, only for Itadori to punch him in the face. However, Itadori's eyes widen in shock when his punched connected to Mahito's body. It was even more durable than before. Soon Mahito punched Itadori in the gut and swiftly kicked him away.

While this happened, Tsurugi was scaling a tall building using the swords that he embedded into it as platforms. As he jumped higher and higher, he reached into his pocket and held the last thing Sakura gave to him.

"I'm so injured and exhausted.......I don't think I can use Install for a long time. I need to wait for the right moment and when I get high enough....i'll blast that curse with everything I have. If this doesn't work....I can use that move from before."

While Tsurugi was doing his part in the plan he came up with, Itadori was struggling to injure Mahito. The boy dashed at Mahito, but the curse grabbed him by his head and slams him into the ground with so much force that the ground broke apart upon impact.

"In order to defeat him....I need.....Black Flash. I need to hit him with Black Flash imbued with my maximum energy."

As Itadori thought of this, he noticed something. He couldn't move his right leg. He was exhausted and he knew it, but he can't stop now. Meanwhile, Mahito suddenly coughed up blood as his wounds from before Tsurugi's arrival started to open back up.

"Even if it was for a moment, getting hit with Black Flash immediately after using Domain Expansion did some serious damage."

"Install."

One word. That one word echoed throughout the battlefield. As Mahito looked above, he saw a single boy with a bow in his hand. Though what truly caught his attention wasn't his cursed energy, it wasn't his change in form. No, what caught Mahito's attention were Tsurugi's eyes. They weren't the eyes of a human. They were the eyes of a machine with the sole purpose of killing.