Chapter 42 Shibuya Incident

October 31, 2018, 7:00 p.m at night. A veil with a 400 meter radius was cast centered at Tokyu Department Store, Toyoko Branch.

~Tokyo Metro, Shibuya Station~
"It's a curtain that only traps civilians. Civilians can only enter. As for Windows, that depends on the person. Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please. Reception is also blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the barrier or through us, the managers."

Ichiji looked towards the group he was working with today. It was Fushiguro, Nanami, and Takuma Ino. A grade two sorcerer that was currently being assessed for promotion along with Fushiguro.

 A grade two sorcerer that was currently being assessed for promotion along with Fushiguro

"Fushiguro, Fushiguro!!! Veil....the conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness are usually only things related to cursed energy. So basically, humans, cursed spirits, and cursed objects. Therefore, reception being blocked is only a secondary affect. The barrier can't block or receive reception!"

"Umm, yeah. I know that."

"Ino, he's an excellent student. Stop trying to show off just because you're older. Ichiji....where is Gojo?"

Time- 8:14 p.m.

~Meanwhile~
"No one's here?! At a busy intersection in front of the station?! On Halloween night?!"

"Looks like something bad went down. Everyone is spread out near the veil's perimeter and they're all begging for the same thing....bring Satoru Gojo."

In Shibuya Mark City, Restaurant Avenue Entrance, another group of sorcerers were also standing outside of the barrier. This group consisted of Maki, Nobara, the auxiliary manager Akari, and supreme grade one sorcerer Naobito Zenin.

 This group consisted of Maki, Nobara, the auxiliary manager Akari, and supreme grade one sorcerer Naobito Zenin

"Hmph! There's no way a non-sorcerer would know him. They were told to say it. We can't break the barrier?"

"It's tough. After all, the curtain isn't restricting sorcerers from either side. It's not something we can destroy  with brute force. It'll be quicker to locate and take out the curse user who summoned the veil."